Swatch Gallery-

tardis

Re: Swatch Gallery-

Post by tardis » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 pm

Great swatches, Oxana. As always. :) I can't wait to get Reaction in the mail. Looks like just the pink I've been waiting for.
frckls

Post by frckls » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:45 pm

Wow Oxana! You rock!! I knew it I can always count on you! :lol:

You didn't get any of the shadows or cream blush?

Anyway, the Equalizer, in your swatch it looks so pale. Do you think it can work for darker skin tone than yours (like me! :mrgreen: )?
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 pm

frckls wrote:Wow Oxana! You rock!! I knew it I can always count on you! :lol:

You didn't get any of the shadows or cream blush?

Anyway, the Equalizer, in your swatch it looks so pale. Do you think it can work for darker skin tone than yours (like me! :mrgreen: )?
Glad to help :)

I did not get the cream blush, and the only shadow I got was the GWP, which I posted a pic of in the spoiler thread.

I think if you are much darker than me Equalizer will be too light. Otherwise, if just a bit darker, then it could work, I swatched it heavily for the pic, but it can be applied lightly, and if you put it on under foundation, your foundation will help hide the fact that it is too light.

Also, not sure how well it shows in the pic, but it has tiny shimmers.

EDIT: One thing I just thought of, if it is too light you can tint it to be darker with the same colors you tint foundation.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Was Equalizer last week's GWP? I can't seem to find it on the website. That looks like the yellow version of Flattery, something I was looking forward to buy. Hmm.
tardis

Post by tardis » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 pm

egerandi wrote:Was Equalizer last week's GWP? I can't seem to find it on the website. That looks like the yellow version of Flattery, something I was looking forward to buy. Hmm.
It was a Gumball but appears to be gone now.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Reaction:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
frckls

Post by frckls » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:31 pm

tardis wrote:
egerandi wrote:Was Equalizer last week's GWP? I can't seem to find it on the website. That looks like the yellow version of Flattery, something I was looking forward to buy. Hmm.
Awwwwww darnit. I planned to check out too late!
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 am

frckls wrote:
tardis wrote:
Awwwwww darnit. I planned to check out too late!
Seconding :(
carro

Post by carro » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 pm

I have also been looking forward on a yellow version of flattery. I did get the Equalizer but find it not to be a warm flattery. It´s more of a "unblush" combat redness kind of thing. I will probably use this mainly around my nose area were I tend to get read. But I find this too green for all over the face even if it´s barely notacable if You apply it lightly. It really works well for reducing redness and give the skin an illuminated finish. Would probably work on darker skintones applied with the big fluffy optic brush.

I still hope for a warm flattery with the spring collection even though I love flattery too.
LT16

Post by LT16 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Kinetic, Atomic, Kiki
Attachments
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG (62.58 KiB) Viewed 4408 times