Spring Eye Shadows & New Gumballs are live!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Spring Eye Shadows & New Gumballs are live!

Post by karen » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!
We have a little surprise collection for you...the Spring Eye Shadows want to come out and play :)

They're live on the site now along with yet another, and the last gumball eye shadow primer, and a new version of the Cream liners.

We also just posted a new welcome page to Facebook- if you aren't already a fan, please be sure to check it out. There's a coupon code on the Welcome Page.

I would love to get to 1000 Facebook fans, so we're having a little contest. We'll be using random.org to draw winners from among our fans- anyone who click's like is automatically entered- including all of the awesome people who are already our fans. We'll be drawing 20 names at random, and each person will win a $10 gift certificate :D

Please tell your friends!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
fairyfli

Re: Spring Eye Shadows & New Gumballs are live!

Post by fairyfli » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:26 pm

They look so beautiful and fresh! I love the fact that you keep giving us contests and such as well as listening to us about what we want... I just love this company! :D Must have every color! HeeHee...
Ghost

Post by Ghost » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 am

Must have colours, must ahve new SN colours NOW!!!!!

Karen I have been ina sping mood of late and this colours are perfection. They all look like icecream scoops as well lol

well done
Foundation: 1: baggie 6: ebony: 7 glow
Fav blush: Steller
Fav Lippie: Symphony
Fav combo: cream 1st half of lid, 09:59 2nd half, chocolate twinkle in the crease with Blackheart over it blended out and vanillia on brow bone.
tardis

Post by tardis » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:22 am

Be still my heart! A soy free cream liner? :o
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:08 am

That is irresistible temptation to try not to buy everything! But I love being tempted! Thank you!!!
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
nory87

Post by nory87 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:03 am

The colors are gorgeous!! I want them all!!
Live . Love . Laugh .
extemter

When does the Facebook coupon code end?

Post by extemter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Ooh, I can't wait for new lippies. Hmm, will this be the time that I finally snag some gumballs?
karen wrote:We also just posted a new welcome page to Facebook- if you aren't already a fan, please be sure to check it out. There's a coupon code on the Welcome Page.
Is there a way to increase the font size on the Welcome Page? I can't tell which day in April is the end date for the coupon code.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:56 am

I'm so sorry- I'm not enamored with that welcome page either. The coupon expiration date is April 15, and it's limited to one redemption per customer. Hopefully we'll get to 1000 fans by then, and we'll celebrate with a "party" of some sort.

Right now I'm working with a designer to make that page a bit better....for the entrepreneurs in the crowd, good old fashioned HTML is cooler for Facebook than the Pagemodo interface. When I uploaded the pics to their server it somehow killed the resolution.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi...got my order yesterday, and just wanted to make a few little comments......sorry my camera really doesn't show the swatches really well.

Gumballs! I am so happy that I actually jumped on these on time to actually get them!

Stick'em Eye Shadow Primer V4.....well, I don't have any of the other versions to compare it to, and I don't really use any other brand.......anywho so far I am liking the ease of application. I just put a teeeny amount on a brush I use specifically for that purpose, and by the time I finished filling in my brows, it's dried. I still foil my shadows as usual. Not sure about wear, as this is my first time using, and not sure about creasing, as I am nearly 49, and face it, creasing eyelids are just a fact of life :roll:

Asphalt cream liner: love it!!! Such a lovely neutral! looks great with my hazel eyes....I think the pigmentation is perfect. I had no problems with the texture. Again, not sure of wear.....just put it on.

Juiced eye shadow: Yummy! like Homecoming Queen on steroids!
Daquairi eye shadow: actually bought to use as a blush, but not quite right, but I really do like it as a lid color.....pretty with Scout.
GWP: Limerick: haven't tried it on yet but it's very different and unique. It's a deepish navy blue/ lavender with pink and gold inference. For some reason when I saw it I thought *Moody Blue*
Sample: Sorbet: Wow....this is an absolutely delicious color for somebody that loves shimmery deep pinks. I really don't, and I couldn't even ever consider wearing this as eyeshadow, BUT I did mix it with a golden gloss, and DANG, it made a sexy gloss(hubby loved it!). Not sure if I would have the guts to wear it out of the house...but you never know!

Sorry for the novel!
xx
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
bookishbeauty

Post by bookishbeauty » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I got both of the gumballs!

Asphalt liner: Love it! Consistency is good, and I applied with an angled liner brush and was able to easily make a clean line. I also have hazel eyes and the color is great! This is going to be an everyday liner for me I think.

Stick em V4: I love it! I have V.1 as well, but not 2 or 3, so you know what I am comparing to. I put it on this morning and my eye shadow looks almost just like it did when I put it on. I used it with a one-color wash of Bailey, and I like how it amps up the suede texture just a bit but doesn't look foiled. I would say I like this one even better than V.1 because most of the time I don't want the foiled look, I just want my eye shadow to stay put and be intensified a bit. I do have a tiny bit of creasing, more than with V.1, but that's ok with me--without primer I wouldn't have any eye shadow even left right now. :lol: