Photos of Eternal lipstick on lips/swatches

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
Nixnix01

Photos of Eternal lipstick on lips/swatches

Post by Nixnix01 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:38 pm

Hello, I’m looking for an exact vegan replacement for my sister for Xmas of Twig by Mac. She spent years (seriously) finding her perfect nude...when she found Tiwig she was elated...until she discovered Mac is far from vegan.

I’ve heard Eternal is an exact dupe - but she’s so particular I’d love to see some pics of it on actual lips and hopefully an arm swatch too before I order (from the uk) for Xmas.

If anyone can upload a photo example I’d be so grateful. Thank you.
JenW

Re: Photos of Eternal lipstick on lips/swatches

Post by JenW » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 am

Have you tried a google search?
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
MBlovesSN

Re: Photos of Eternal lipstick on lips/swatches

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:40 am

Nixnix01 wrote:Hello, I’m looking for an exact vegan replacement for my sister for Xmas of Twig by Mac. She spent years (seriously) finding her perfect nude...when she found Tiwig she was elated...until she discovered Mac is far from vegan.

I’ve heard Eternal is an exact dupe - but she’s so particular I’d love to see some pics of it on actual lips and hopefully an arm swatch too before I order (from the uk) for Xmas.

If anyone can upload a photo example I’d be so grateful. Thank you.
I actually have a lip swatch of Eternal in the Swatches and FOTD’s section under my own thread called “My FOTDs and Swatches” if you want to take a look. I think the picture shows a pretty accurate color representation in natural light.
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax