Viva Glam Gaga lipstick dupe

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
irene_MUA

Re: Viva Glam Gaga lipstick dupe

Post by irene_MUA » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 pm

sorry to digress but I'm looking for a bright opaque pink that is matte/ satin, something along the lines of MAC Pink Nouveau. I don't own it, but I reckon it's a bit like Viva Glam Gaga perhaps. Correct me if i'm wrong(my eyes sometimes view colors differently).

Would Viva Glam Gaga be something like NYX Narcissus? (milky pink that's cool w/o shimmer) http://hachidork.blogspot.com/2010/07/narcissus.html

comments please..thanks :P
restinginlove

Re: Viva Glam Gaga lipstick dupe

Post by restinginlove » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm

irene_MUA wrote:sorry to digress but I'm looking for a bright opaque pink that is matte/ satin, something along the lines of MAC Pink Nouveau. I don't own it, but I reckon it's a bit like Viva Glam Gaga perhaps. Correct me if i'm wrong(my eyes sometimes view colors differently).

Would Viva Glam Gaga be something like NYX Narcissus? (milky pink that's cool w/o shimmer)

comments please..thanks :P
I'm not really any help (the only two MAC lipsticks I own are the first viva glam gaga and viva glam cyndi, as I ended up shelling out for a new tube on ebay after all :/), but as I am a big gaga fan I do remember she said she wanted her first viva glam lipstick to be an easier to wear version of st. germain.
here's pink nouveau and gaga swatched side by side

viva glam gaga does look a lot like st. germain, pink friday and snob, though.

would xxx be a decent dupe of viva glam gaga II?