Paypal

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Petra0

Paypal

Post by Petra0 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi.
Is there any limit at what you may spend per month at paypal? I've just tried check-out my order and it didn't get through. Paypal just wrote something like you can't use this card choose another one. I cheched my bank account (at mBank) and I've got enough money there and I checked my limits and lift them (=make them bigger?) but still it doesn't work. And like I've payed a lot through paypal this month I wonder if there's any limits at pp.
Can anybody help me where to find these limits (if they exist) and how to enlarge them? Please.
JenW

Re: Paypal

Post by JenW » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:32 pm

Have you tried contacting Paypal? I only had issues with Paypal once, and it was right at the time the credit card I had assigned for a second payment method expired. I edited the information to my new card and everything was fine. Maybe this is the problem?
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:47 am

I'm having a different issue, but also with PayPal: I always pay with my bank transfer, but it's now stating that I can only pay for this transaction with eCheck or credit card. Is that because I'm in Europe or because of something that changed on SN's end? If the latter, I have to make sure to set up my new CCs for future purchases.
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 am

egerandi wrote:I'm having a different issue, but also with PayPal: I always pay with my bank transfer, but it's now stating that I can only pay for this transaction with eCheck or credit card. Is that because I'm in Europe or because of something that changed on SN's end? If the latter, I have to make sure to set up my new CCs for future purchases.
I don't know if Paypal tracks IP addresses, but the fact that you are abroad might be it.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:22 pm

Quite possible, makes sense, thanks. OK, I'll check again when I purchase from SN back home, and I should be set.