Please bring back the BHA toner!

barbiH

Please bring back the BHA toner!

Post by barbiH » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 am

Almost daily for the past month, I've checked to see if the BHA toner was available for purchase but no luck. :?

Please let it be soon. It's a great formulation with just 3 ingredients that works for many of us with sensitive, challenging skintypes (I'm SD/clog prone). There are just so many ingredients that I have to avoid that it's thrilling to find a product with a minimal formulation that actually works!

There really are NO other toners with willow bark extract quite like this one. I know.....I've spent lots of time looking.
andreajunelle

Re: Please bring back the BHA toner!

Post by andreajunelle » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:57 pm

I too have been checking for the BHA toner several times a week since it disappeared.
It's been gone so long that I'm starting to worry... I would hate to see it be discontinued or reformulated, there is nothing else like it! I have a similar skin type (sensitive, breakout prone, reactive, etc.) and this is a product that works for me (I've tried many many others to no avail).
Hoping the BHA toner makes its way back for purchase!
Hoyden

Re: Please bring back the BHA toner!

Post by Hoyden » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:57 pm

I was just coming to ask again if it would be available soon because I really really REALLY need it.

Pretty please??
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair