Cleanser question

Diana

Cleanser question

Post by Diana » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi everyone! I would like to try the SN cleansers and was wondering if I have dry/sensitive skin would the Apricot cleanser be a bad choice. I am definitely going to get the Kiss cleanser, but wanted to try both of them. I have been reading how the Apricot one is good for people with Acne and oily skin, so I was not sure if it would work on my skin.

My plan was to try using the Kiss one in the mornings and the Apricot one at night. ;)
packgal

Re: Cleanser question

Post by packgal » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:58 pm

i really like the apricot cleansing oil and my skin is on the dry side. i use it to remove makeup and then follow it with the kiss cleanser. i don't know how sensitive your skin is, but i think it should be fine. i didn't think my skin was sensitive but it has reacted negatively to some of the SN skin care that i've tried, so i think i may have mildly sensitive skin. hth!
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:25 pm

I have combination skin with some dryer areas (or used to), and I like the apricot cleanser. I used to make my own OCM, but this is just so much easier to use and leaves my skin clean (not stripped) and smooth. Perhaps try a sample first to make sure your skin is ok with it? It works as eye makeup remover too if you'd rather not use it all over your face - I soak one end of the q-tip in it and have it as standby mascara and heavy shadow remover if my face makeup is otherwise light and don't wanna go through the whole oiling up :)
Diana

Post by Diana » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Thank you for the tips ladies. I think I will get a full size Kiss and a sample of the Apricot just to test it out.
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:43 am

The apricot oil is amazing. It doesn't dry you out, just unclogs your pores (oil dissolves oil), and rinses off leaving your face super soft. I have acne prone skin, but my skin is not oily, in fact I get eczema if I am not careful, and can't use harsh stuff, and this makes my face feel lovely :)
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
Diana

Post by Diana » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:52 am

lilychemgirl wrote:The apricot oil is amazing. It doesn't dry you out, just unclogs your pores (oil dissolves oil), and rinses off leaving your face super soft. I have acne prone skin, but my skin is not oily, in fact I get eczema if I am not careful, and can't use harsh stuff, and this makes my face feel lovely :)
Now, I am thinking I should get the f/s again, lol. :lol: I am so unable to make up my mind about skin care products.

How many cleansers is too many, lol.