FOTD's- Share your pics!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
superwahz

Re: FOTD's- Share your pics!

Post by superwahz » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh wow ladies, you are gorgeous!! I LOVE FOTD's and EOTD's!

Lovelace...I finally tried a sample of it and absolutely adore it! Gives such a radiant glow... :D
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
feyith

Post by feyith » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:26 am

Oh, wow...pretty eyes!
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:27 pm

egerandi

Post by egerandi » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Hahaha, cute and looking good! And Frills with Gargle Blaster? Iiiintereresting... hehe. Have you tried with Prowl?
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:05 pm

That's a great video! I love the way you did the editing, and it's so much fun seeing someone get ready- thanks for positng it!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 pm

egerandi wrote:
Hahaha, cute and looking good! And Frills with Gargle Blaster? Iiiintereresting... hehe. Have you tried with Prowl?
No... tell me more?
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 am

fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey there,
I asked a question a while ago about doing a look for Halloween... well actually it was for my futuristic tango showcase ( I am studying to be a ballroom dance instructor) I thought I would post a pic of my makeup.. granted this was after 2 hard hours of dancing! I love Silk Naturals :D I don't remember the exact eye combo but I do know that it was all silk naturals... my foundation and everything... I used the primer under the eyeshadow on my forehead and eyes to keep it from melting to much..to create the look I used some lace and then tapped the eyeshadow over it.. it was great fun!
sorry if this is big I dont know how to make it smaller!
sorry if this is big I dont know how to make it smaller!
IMG_0093.jpg (139.31 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Wow Fairyfli, how creative! If that is after 2 hours of hard dancing, it sure did stay put beautifully!!

Zeebs--love your videos! It's fascinating to watch someone else go through their morning ritual... I look forward to more! The hyper speed blending cracks me up... :lol:

Okay, here's my FOTD... Different from my others in several ways.
1. The foundation is the new gumball Karen has on the site, applied WET! Very nice, I highly recommend everyone give it a go!
2. Everything else is applied wet/damp as well. I've been having a lot of problems with my eyes and powders being used near them. Much as I adore MMU, it generates a lot of dust! My eyes can't handle it. So I'm experimenting with applying everything wet or damp, no dust. Convenient because there is no fallout, but challenging because damp colors are harder to blend! I'm happy to say though that after 3 weeks of pretty much no makeup, today's approach worked like a charm. My eyes aren't angry, I'm not sneezing, and wow do wet applied minerals stay put!

I decided to play up the paleness from the foundation blend being a bit too light...more dramatic than I normally wear! Everything is SN except the lippie... Vanilla, Basalt, Brown mascara, Tart blush, Wish You Were Here blush, the foundation gumball.
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:44 pm

Fairyfli--what a fun look!

Zeebs--Love the video. :D

Tiara--you look like a porcelain doll! :D I am loving the new foundation gumball dry. I'll have to take your tips and try it wet, too.
~Tracy~