This week's GWP....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

This week's GWP....

Post by karen » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Howdy! I've been a little absent lately while I gear up for the big Holiday release. Our color laser printer died today, and it's going to be a few days before we get it repaired or replaced. Without the printer, we can't print product labels...so I had to get a little creative with this week's GWP. It's sort of dealers choice. For Monday we have some past GWP colors- and that's what the majority of the GWP's will be this week. We're going to have fun with it- and later in the week we may have some Holiday sneak previews jump into your packages too!

Have an awesome weekend!!!!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
ticklemytentoes

Re: This week's GWP....

Post by ticklemytentoes » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:51 pm

That sounds like such fun. Problem is I think I'll "have" to make several small orders this week so I can get in on all the fun. I would hate to miss anyting. :D
feyith

Post by feyith » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay, I guess I do need a creamy concealer in every color...please don't kill me for putting them in separate orders. :lol:
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 pm

It's really mainly just GWP's that we've had in the past (I found the labels for a few, and made some new batches)...and the rest is sort of subject to seeing what's actually wrong with the printer. If we have anything new to add as a GWP later in the week I'll pop in and mention it.

DH looked at the printer today, and it seems like it has a bad board, or a bad connector. I'm not overly thrilled with it at the moment- especially because the closest service place is about 1.5 hours from here. I may end up having to get another one and then getting the old one repaired after the holidays.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Trainer

Post by Trainer » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:10 pm

Sorry about your printer Karen.