First mac shipment

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Colleen

First mac shipment

Post by Colleen » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:27 pm

I got mine today as well as an order I made on firday, that is some fast shipping. Anyway, I can't wait to try everything. Thanks Karen you are so generous. I have enjoyed all of the mac's you have done and hope you continue with them.
robinbird_22

Re: First mac shipment

Post by robinbird_22 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm

I got my MAC shipment too! Thanks Karen! I can't wait to play with my new stuff. :)
heidiv23323

Post by heidiv23323 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Me too :) I can't imagine an improvement on the stick um primer but I can't wait to try it out.
Karen, I just wanted you to know how much fun this is for me. I really appreciate all the extra effort, cute packaging, notes on how you come up with colors and their names etc. You are such a caring and thoughtful person, I wish I lived closer so I could give you a big HUG ;)

Heidi
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:32 pm

I used the new primer today and I am sold! It IS even better than the first version. Yay!

I also love getting the background on how you come up with GWP colors and names, Karen. The MAC is such a fun adventure; thank you for providing it for us!
18Angel

Post by 18Angel » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I got mine too! This is my first time to order the MAC and I will definitely order it again. Everything is wonderful!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm glad you like it!!! We do have fun putting them together.

I really appreciate the feedback on the Stick 'Em. The company that made the special silica powder we were using in the original batch went out of business- so I had to make a change to the formula because I couldn't get anymore of the silica. In our internal tests we liked the new version a bit better than the old one, but I'm still torn as to what to do.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:37 pm

I was so excited to get my MAC too! I have done all of the MACs and really enjoy the notes about each of the colors. :D :D :D I was so happy to get the eye primer.. I did not get online quick enough to get the original eye stick em but this one is wonderful... it makes my eyeshadow last for so long and it really brings out the color of the shadows!Thank you Karen for another great product can't wait till it is on site to buy it!
heidiv23323

Post by heidiv23323 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Karen,
This is the first day I've got to try the new version of the primer. I was already sold on the old version but I like that this new version is a little less watery and it really seemed to grab the shadow well and it's been holding it on great :) I'll update again once I use it some more but so far, you've got a HIT !

Heidi
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Woo-hoo!! how fun this was my 1st MAC with SN. Love how sweet the packaging was done. TY Karen. Loved all the colors. I'm still working on the primer to see if 1 or 2 is my fave. 1 makes the e/c pop and shimmer like mad. While 2 does not. 1 pills with my skin care while 2 does not. I'll be back for more updates as I keep trying them side by side too. :D :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:46 pm

I haven't tried the new primer yet. I will tomorrow if I have time to put on some shadow. I only wore eye liner today. I did really like to use v.1 to make a liquid liner. It really helps for black especially. I love a black liner, but I don't want it all under my eyes in a couple hours. I thought the little valentine bag everything came in was cute too.