New Here=)

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Lalama

New Here=)

Post by Lalama » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone! I am waiting for my first foundation sample pack to come in the mail and can't wait to try it out. I actually stumbled upon this website one day while as was looking for gluten free/healthy cosmetics. I was about to give up (after trying purminerals, Jane Iredale-so expensive!, 100%pure, and then settled on physicians formula which is still not a perfect color match). Making your own color is such a great idea-hoping it arrives by tomorrow :D
robinbird_22

Re: New Here=)

Post by robinbird_22 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Welcome! SN is a great company!
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Welcome! Glad you're here. I think you'll love the bang for your buck here- the quality for the price can't be beat (and i've tried probably 50 different mineral companies, several of which no longer exist). All the ladies here are really sweet and helpful too!

Mixing your own shade can be a challenge at first, so don't get discouraged! The formula is really lovely.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
frckls

Post by frckls » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 am

Welcome Lalama! In no time you'll be ordering the lippies, shadows, blushes, and skincare. They are crazily amazing. I got my sisters, their friends, and some of my friends addicted to SN!
Lalama

Post by Lalama » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:08 am

Thank you ladies for all the warm welcomes! I haven't got my order yet and am already eyeing the beautiful eyeshadows...can definitly see how SN can be addicting!
I believe my package will get here today, so I will post back with results :P