What SN product are you loving today?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
cait

Re: What SN product are you loving today?

Post by cait » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 pm

Deep Protein Treatment!

First time using it this morning...I had myself some "spa time" this morning..it's been a rough couple of weeks ;) Anyway, my hair feels so lush and full. I am going to add the large bottle to my Holiday order :D
Yankeesweetie35

Post by Yankeesweetie35 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:41 pm

I just got my recent order in the mail today. I got the KS lippie in soft, which is the best MLBB shade I've ever found!!! I also have Berry Nice, which also looks good on me but the soft is even more perfect. I also got the Smooth and Full Black Label Lip Treatment----> pardon my French but HOLY CRAP! This is like heaven in a tube. No matter how much water I drink, my lips always flake and crack in the colder months. Most lip treatments work, but when they wear off, my lips are back to dry. This stuff actually conditions my lips!
I'm also about to try incorporating some glow into my foundation.....can't wait!
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Yeah, the Black Label balms are one of the hidden treasures of the SN range. They don't get a lot of publicity but man alive, they're my favourite of all the formulas and products here. They Work.
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:28 pm

I've been wearing a mix of these products for the past week and love them all!

* Eye lights e/s as one color wash in Fusion and Hairpin (thank you so much for this formula Karen -- you've turned a non eyeshadow person into an eyeshadow wearer!)
* Awesome Sauce
* Blushes in Rosie, Guava, Cider and Nina
* Lippies in Creampuff (love love love this!), Chloe, Allure and Eden
sheera_greywolf

Post by sheera_greywolf » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

Eyelash conditioning gel!

Still loving this like WOAH! My bald eyelids are getting better; so good that I forgone falsies altogether. Previously, my eyelashes are equivalent to endangered sumatran rain forest; it's embarassing that a MA had to use 2 pair of falsies just to make me presentable (and it's as heavy as hell)

So thank you very much Karen, now that I can wink properly! :D
frckls

Post by frckls » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:16 am

COLT & SIESTA!!! It's crazy good for very subtle-soft everyday smokey eyes. I smudge it along my upper and lower lash line and smudge it a bit with a slanted brush. Then tight line with a black pencil eyeliner.

And chiming in Sara, the Eyelash Gel is MAGICAL. For everyday look I usually had to apply at least 2-3 coats of mascara to get wispy long lashes (or at least make it visible!). Now, I only need to apply mascara ONCE and I'm good to go. And my lashes are now really visible!

If you were in front of me, Karen, you'll be smothered and wet by my sloppy kisses. :mrgreen:
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Inspire on the lids and lined with Midnight + Paranormal. With a hefty dose of black mascara, it's making my blue eyes really blue today :) I highlighted with Flattery, was kind of in a rush, next time I'll try to get something that works better, but it's not bad.

Inspire is my new basic shadow, replacing my trusty Boom. It works with all sorts of other colors and it's a bit closer to my skin color too.

I used my new Panache blush on cheeks and lips, topped with the clear gloss, and off I went.
zus

Post by zus » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 am

Coy!
I read a suggestion here on the forum to try it under lippies if you have pigmented lips and some colours don't show up. It works wonderfully! It also transforms darker or sheerer lippies into new colours.
My new fav combination is Coy + Cassis, I wasn't expecting it to work but it actually looks beautiful, a mauve-y colour... it's quite MLBB for me, most such shades actually look kinda brown on me, but this works.
Plus it gives everything a nice gloss and it isn't crazy sticky :D
frckls

Post by frckls » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm

I love Fusion and Propinquity! Thanks a lot JenW for suggesting Propinquity instead of Phantom!
They meld into my skin tone beautifully and the effect is gorgeous. And Propinquity is my perfect "pinky" spring eye color (without looking washed out)! Happy!

And I have to completely agree about Coy. It's magical!!
18Angel

Post by 18Angel » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:38 pm

I love so many things today. I love Absolute & Black Ice. I have longed for a true silver and Absolute is exactly that. Now if I could only get this color in a cream liner.... :D Black Ice wonderful...black is too stark against my pale complextion and other colors can be too vibrant. Black Ice is just perfect. I am also loving the smooth & full black label. Way late to the party on this one, but is perfect for putting under the lip stains so they don't come out to bright.