Holiday Collection 2011 Love <3

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
4wheel

Holiday Collection 2011 Love <3

Post by 4wheel » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Just got my 1st order and Im sure there will be more. But I just wanted to say that the EW are wonderful!! Angelic as a brow HL and inner eye corner and Devilish in my upper crease with Aurora in the deeper crease and the color Meadow (GWP)on the lid. These EW went on nice and just a quick blend of a brush and my eyes were done. I like the little wand to have there to apply the e/c. Great idea. Thanks SN :D :D :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Lalama

Re: Holiday Collection 2011 Love <3

Post by Lalama » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:32 pm

4wheel-Glad to hear that~ I just put in an order on Monday and can't wait to try them out also=) I'm curious what color is the meadow shadow?
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Lalama wrote:4wheel-Glad to hear that~ I just put in an order on Monday and can't wait to try them out also=) I'm curious what color is the meadow shadow?
Lalama, to me it is a pinky/lavender pearl color with aqua blue & pink shimmers that pop out all over ...awesome color. I need this in a full size. :P :P
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Lalama

Post by Lalama » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks for the description-sounds lovely! Can't wait to try it out :D
18Angel

Post by 18Angel » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I just got my order too! I love the speed of SN shipping. Ordered on Sunday and it is in hand on Wednesday...gotta love that. Everything looks beautiful in the containers so I am off to go play. I'll probably have a hard time deciding what to wear tomorrow. :D
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
cait

Post by cait » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:44 pm

I got mine today as well! So, so pleased even though I haven't had a good play with anything due to the massive amounts of cooking and cleaning going on at my house today ;)

I wanted to thank you again, Karen, for bringing back the cocoa butter bars. I have such bad skin allergies and my limbs are always so itchy and eczema-like. These bars really, really help a ton. I mistakingly only ordered one set this time, so oops! Going to have to order some more :D

I also wanted to thank you guys for always having consistently fast shipping every.single.time. I've not encountered this with any other indie makeup company, and you should know how much we appreciate getting our orders in such a timely fashion all.the.time. :)

Have a good holiday!
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 pm

I love my new goodies!

Especially the brow creams! I've been waiting for these since 2008 and they're finally here! Blond was a perfect match for me, and I can now ditch the Revlon Brow Fantasy I've been buying for years. I don't ever look to rid myself of pencil eyeliners or mascara from the drug store, but I am closer than ever to a 100% indie face!

Of course I bought the eye cream and used that today as well.

Purchased Dainty and Demure in the EW formula, and wore those this afternoon as well. I'm looking forward to using the body oil, too.
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!