Spring!!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
zeebs

Re: Spring!!!!

Post by zeebs » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:45 am

Blush I can wear.

I am STILL hoarding original Foxxy. But it won't last forever.

I also have Lovelace which is okay but only when I have gotten enough sun. Same with Cider.

Maybe I'm the only one who can't find a perfect blush in your collection. But I really can't, and I would really, really like one.

I use mostly peach foundation with a pinch of olive. And I can't wear much color unless it's the right mix of warm and cool.

I want powder blush, not cream.

Thanks...
feyith

Post by feyith » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:24 am

Palettes!!!

And jumbo sizes of the smelly lotions, particularly anything with Vanilla.

Also, everybody raving about Equalizer makes me sad I didn't get to try it.
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:59 am

Oxana124 wrote:That's so exciting, I can't wait for the Spring collection :)

Other than that, I think nice pastel, and light colors is what makes me think of Spring. Maybe something floral inspired.
I think these would make beautiful lip colors:

This is my cellphone background. Seriously. It has been for a couple months, and my variety-addicted self hasn't changed it. I love the colors.

All those colors would be beautiful as lippies, and I would buy every single one of them. Particularly the second one, the orange, because Tangerine Tango is the color of the year and I'm trying to find a good one without spending $30! Also that next to last one, the really pale pink. Gorgeous.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
Lalama

Post by Lalama » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 am

Heidiv wrote:I'd like to see a few GWP releases such as Pose, sunny plus a few others to build the eyelight or suede line a bit.
I second a release on Pose-beautiful lid color! I would also love to try the equalizer, reading all the great reviews :D
Colleen

Post by Colleen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:51 am

I would love to see the equalizer and also that lippie gwp you just had. I don't remember the name, but it was so pretty.
tardis

Post by tardis » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:53 am

Colleen wrote:I would love to see the equalizer and also that lippie gwp you just had. I don't remember the name, but it was so pretty.
Hey Baby. Definitely needs to be a permanent member of the line.

I second the pale coral and neutral/warm lippie requests. I'd like a yellow-based version of Azalea — bright summery pink for the warmies.
LT16

Post by LT16 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:20 am

I'd love to see some pastel lip shades with no shimmer. Pastel pink, orange, blue, lavender.

I'd also like to see some more of these in the liquid tubes.
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:48 am

Equalizer will be part of the collection...I've already made a big batch of it, so that's pretty much set in stone!

Loving the inspiration pictures- it was like getting flowers, and totally made my day!!!

I have a quick question about Hey Baby- how did y'all like the formula?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:51 am

- An opaque non-shimmery pale coral lip color.
- I also am so attracted to that second soft orange flower pic..so a lippie and/or blush in that color would be fantastic.
- A Mauve-Pink lippie (not too purple).
- Some floral inspired matte (or mostly matte) powder blushes.
- Something related to Cherry Blossoms would be cool as well in blush or lip form...something to embrace the different light to dark pink hues of the flower.
- For lippies, I wish for them in slightly thick squeeze tube formula or solid slimline tube formula.

Yay for Equalizer! Thanks..and thrilled for the Spring collection!
Last edited by Lemon on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tardis

Post by tardis » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 pm

karen wrote:I have a quick question about Hey Baby- how did y'all like the formula?
Love it. It feels as nice as the Kisser Slickers (my favorite formula). It's hard to believe it's vegan. Great moisture, good coverage, and doesn't feel dry at the end of the day.