Holiday is live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Oxana124

Re: Holiday is live!!!

Post by Oxana124 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:43 am

Got my order(actually yesterday), so super fast!
Posted pictures in the swatch thread :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank you everyone!!
@Ladybug- I tested it pretty extensively- applying, reapplying, licking my lips a lot, and I know I got a little buzz from it, but nothing OTT, and I'm pretty caffeine sensitive. The 100mg version- definitely TOO MUCH, but the 60 mg that's on the site seems just about right (at least to me).

The aftershave shouldn't increase photosensitivity. We have to sell AHA with that warning, but not on BHA products- and this one is a 1% BHA solution where the regular toner is a 2% solution.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm

When will the 2 new liquid glosses be listed on the site?
hehe, I am so impatient :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:22 pm

I just added it! My apologies for the delay- our laser printer (#4 in 6 years) bit the dust on Wednesday, and it's been an interesting time trying to get it fixed, or replaced. I'm sooo not a techie with that stuff and it's taken me ages to try to figure it out. Fingers crossed I can get it limping until we find a new one.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok Karen, This is like the best best ever release... I bought all the tin lipglosses because I love love love that formula and the little tins are cute I love them and they all smell so great and taste good too! I love the peach and pear so juicy!

I also love the gum ball, this is such a fun sparkly but light color I love it and it is sooooo creamy and blends so nice! I would buy so many of these if you made more :):):) anyways just had to say thank you so much and I haven't even tried the new eyeshadows yet I am sure I am going to love those since the morph! Thank you thank you thank you!
Die Marchen

Post by Die Marchen » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Dear Karen and the SN crew! Happy anniversary! Can't believe it's six years :-) I discovered SN in 2009 and fell in love. Now I don't have other brand cosmetics, just some stuff for fun - I am totally addicted! And I enjoy it :-) Thank you!!!!!! Have placed an order and can't wait to try Changeling and Faerie! And thank you for bringing the old formula back, love it so much!
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
LT16

Post by LT16 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

I bought Believer and Bustle. I like both of them but I really like Bustle. Bustle is such a great coral shade. I also love the ALG formula because of the slight tingle it gives. Thanks Karen for making more colors in this formula.

I also like the Welcome Matte eye shadow. All those "too shimmery" shadows I have, I can now wear without fear.
darkhairedgirl

Post by darkhairedgirl » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 am

Thank you so much for bringing back the Beach Bum Trio, Karen!! I absolutely love the coraly color and the bronze color. I'm thrilled that they're in 5 gram stacking jars, too- perfect for travel. I bought two because these are two of my favorite blushes ever. I also got Specimen as my free eyeshadow and it's gorgeous. I can't want to try it out tomorrow. :D Happy Anniversary SN! I hope you are around for many more years to come.
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:04 am

Congratulations to the SN team and happy anniversary! The holiday collection looks fantastic, can't wait to try the colours! It's because of you that I can wear makeup again and found many great products for my supersensitive skin. I cannot thank you enough!
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 am

i just realised that there used to be a gwp called faerie and one called astral before. from the swatches i would say they are not identical to the eyeshadoes of the same name in the holiday collection. i haven't received faerie (non-gwp) and astral (non-gwp) yet, so i can't compare the real deal. can anyone else shed some light on this? thanks!!