Valentine's Day?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
ErinL

Re: Valentine's Day?

Post by ErinL » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 am

I forgot my one big "wishlist" item!!
I'd love the cream eyeshadow in clear, so we could mix our favorite eyeshadow into it to make a cream eyeshadow! (Like for GWP or eyeshadows that have been discountinued...)
If this is possible, I would absolutely love it! I have several SN shadows I would love to "cream-ize" :lol:.
Gorgeous

Post by Gorgeous » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:55 pm

ErinL wrote:I forgot my one big "wishlist" item!!
I'd love the cream eyeshadow in clear, so we could mix our favorite eyeshadow into it to make a cream eyeshadow! (Like for GWP or eyeshadows that have been discountinued...)
If this is possible, I would absolutely love it! I have several SN shadows I would love to "cream-ize" :lol:.
There's a colourless "cream eyeliner/mixing medium" already. I haven't used it personally but, I imagine it would work for what you want. :) you can find it in eyeliners.
<3 Tash & JoJo
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 am

bellatete wrote:i feel a bit silly stating the obvious, but how about a coffee-flavoured caffeinated lip balm?
I would buy this!
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 pm

I'd love to see a real Asian BB cream. Despite using all I can from SN to keep moisturised, winter is just not the best for me to wear powder foundation.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."
Gorgeous

Post by Gorgeous » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Springfairy wrote:I'd love to see a real Asian BB cream. Despite using all I can from SN to keep moisturised, winter is just not the best for me to wear powder foundation.
I'd love this! :lol: I would soo purchase a BB cream/ tinted moisturizer!
<3 Tash & JoJo
Xantippa

Post by Xantippa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:58 pm

What a lot of great ideas :)
I would love an almost black shade of the eyebrow cream. The formula is awsome but the darkest brown doesn't really match my hair, so I would totally buy a darker one.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:21 pm

A BB cream or just a liquid foundation with skin care benefits in there would be awesome, but I imagine also very hard to make.
I would setting for a moisturizing face primer, my skin is also too dry right now for powder foundation, but maybe with a hydrating primer it wouldn't be.
I just can't wear anything too oily or with jojoba, as I break out so badly. It is so hard having dry skin yet not being able to use anything too heavy or with lots of oils, I have such a hard time keeping it moisturized enough.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Toby

Post by Toby » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

Ladybug914 wrote:
bellatete wrote:i feel a bit silly stating the obvious, but how about a coffee-flavoured caffeinated lip balm?
I would buy this!
Or tea? I'm not a big fan of coffee but would totally buy a tea-flavoured balm!
Mare

Post by Mare » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm

I would love to have a milky cleanser (for the colder months) & hairspray (to hold the curls I get from the wavy curls gel). I also second the suggestion to make the lip scrub stick a permanent addition to SN. I have a sample & it's very convenient.
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:28 pm

yes, i do love that scrub stick. i use it all the time :) And I would be very happy with caffeinated coffee lipbalm. tehe!

I did finally find something that smells EXACTLY like my fav. discontinued perfume (while i still have a few of the tiny bottles, i did buy the remaining stock from the developer in chicago about 5 years ago but they only had 10 bottles left). White ayurvedic chai tea from teavana(it's like a redhot cinnamon chai). Spicy sweet and good enough to eat. Would love any recs on using it to make my own perfume (was thinking steeping the tea in rubbing alcohol? or coconut oil? thoughts?)
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com