Valentine's Day is Live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Oxana124

Re: Valentine's Day is Live!!!

Post by Oxana124 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 pm

I forgot to say about the cream shadows, even if you can't make a pearl or matte, I still hope for more shadows, maybe with really fine shimmer if that is possible. I would still gladly get shimmery ones, because I love the cream shadow gumball!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

don't worry about forgetting 2 shadows, karen!! i initially thought you wanna go easy on us and show us the new things little by little ;)

about the gloss packaging: i understand your arguments for bigger tubes and i also agree that the price is still reasonable - but the price wasn't an issue for me anyway.

however, will these bigger tubes be the new standard packaging for lip gloss, or will the older colours (and hopefully any new colours after valentine's) still come in the small tubes with doe foot applicators? *please*

p.s. about the brush applicators: i've bought several lip glosses in the past from other brands (bobby brown among others) with brush applicators that were splayed out already when i first opened them :o
happyhiker

Post by happyhiker » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:01 pm

YAY!! SOOOO excited for the saucy roller perfume! I can't wait to order it! I was checking it out on my iphone while at work, so I'll head over to check out the whole collection. Thanks for all your hard work!
Jill
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Karen, I have one question? Are the roll ons the same as the body oil that I so love? Are they stronger than the body oil? Thanks.

Happy Birthday, Oxana!! :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Heidiv

Post by Heidiv » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Thank You Karen !
I'm sorry the little one is having a hard time :( I hope he feels better soon. I hope the dog is better too. No fun cleaning up after a sick dog :(

Oxana Have a wonderful birthday :D
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:28 pm

Oxana124 wrote:amber teething necklaces work wonders Karen! if you get one choose the lightest and most opaque, those are the most effective.
Forgot to add I hope your doggie feels better! I have two doggies and a toddler, and some days I feel like I all do is clean up after the 3 of them all day :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm

I'm jumping in with my standard question about anything being limited edition.

I'm guessing the rollerball fragrances are, but the listing doesn't say so. What about the different flavors of the caffeinated lip balms? Are they going to be seasonal, or are they permanent?

Thanks for such a wonderful collection Karen! There's a ton of fun new stuff to look at!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Thanks Oxana! He has the necklace...so I'm not quite sure why he's cranky at the moment- learning to crawl might have something to do with it.
I don't know how you find the time to do anything! That whole toddler stage sounds um...interesting.

Roller balls might be LE- fragrance suppliers have a way of discontinuing products pretty quickly, but I tried to go for ones that seem like they'd stick around.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
feyith

Post by feyith » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Looks amazing, Karen! What colors are the new liquid glosses most similar to? I want them all but can't justify that much gloss. :lol:
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Glad to know the roller balls are LE. Are they stonger than the body oils, Karen ??? :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!