Non-eyeshadow GWPs?

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
packgal

Non-eyeshadow GWPs?

Post by packgal » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Want to put in a request for more non-eyeshadow GWPs. SN eyeshadows are of course gorgeous but I have so much eyeshadow and I find that of all my makeup it is the hardest product for me to use up. I really love it when the GWP is something other than eyeshadow. I wouldn't mind at all to see the minimum purchase requirement go up when the GWP is something other than an e/s. I really appreciate that for orders over $30 we can pick a free eyeshadow OR lip balm.

Lippies are always fun, but also sample size blushes or face powders, tiny cream eyeliner samples, or small skincare GWPs....would also love to be able to try the different scents that are now available in the body oils or body butters, or a one-use facial mask. The lip scrub was a great idea--I missed out on it, but would love to see more like it!

I know it's probably more work to do this so I understand if most GWPs stay eyeshadows, but would love to see something different a little more often :)

Thanks!
bellatete

Re: Non-eyeshadow GWPs?

Post by bellatete » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:10 am

i would really love that too!! i also have difficulties using up eye shadows (apart from the basics) and as much as i love surprise eye colours, i would be equally delighted with samples of blushes/face powders, cream liner and skin care :D
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:46 pm

I'm a sucker for lippies, so more lippie GWPs would be great. and I totally wouldn't mind if the min purchase was raised from $10 to something higher for when there are lippie GWPs, because they must be more expensive to make.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Chiming in - I totally love getting different kinds of samples and things, so I fourth this request! You're already incredibly generous, Karen, and we love that. :D But we want more gumballs from your cosmetic-genius brain! Anything you throw at us we love! *bows down at Karen's feet*
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:46 pm

I have really enjoyed my non-eye shadow GWP. I would like to see more of them as a change.
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 am

I request non-eyeshadow GWP's as well..especially blushes/bronzers and lippies. The blushes/bronzers don't have to be large full sizes. I don't wear eye makeup anymore so I end up giving the GWP eyeshadows away or they're neglected for a long time until I sadly clear them out. Thanks for hearing us out.
packgal

Post by packgal » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:36 am

Yay for a lipstick GWP! SN you rock :)
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:58 am

yay, so excited for the lipstick, can't wait to see what color it is! I ordered just now :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm happy to see a lipstick gwp, too! Yay! :D
~Tracy~
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 am

I'm also for lippie GWPs too and would not mind a raised value for purchase for that but not above $25. What I'm struggling with is the shipping cost to Europe. I tried to order almost every week for about a month and a half and the $10 value order for an eye shadow was great but I had to stop because the postage is getting prohibitively expensive for overseas, however, like this I miss out on a lot of GWPs which really annoys me. :(
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."