Valentine's Day Collection

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
zooeyblue

Re: Valentine's Day Collection

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:23 am

I would love for Tchotchke blush (a GWP from a while ago) to become a permanent addition. It's become a winter favorite! Also, I loved the color of Genuine lippie, but not the Vegan Kisser Slicker formula it was in(It didn't stay on well at all for me). If Genuine could be reformulated as a regular Kisser Slicker or Slick Stick, that would be wonderful, too.
~Tracy~
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Ooh, wasn't Genuine one of the Colors for the Cure a few years ago? Was that the one with real gold in it? (I wasn't part of the family at the time!) That would be awesome, and I would totally settle for gold pigment. :)
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:39 pm

zooeyblue wrote:I would love for Tchotchke blush (a GWP from a while ago) to become a permanent addition.
Ditto! I am so sad that mine is almost all gone.
cristy_amk

Post by cristy_amk » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Sheer green with silver. I don't mind a mix of silver/gold, but please add silver! Most of the straight up golden tones don't work for me but my hazel eyes love a silvery sheen!

More of the regular kisser slickers. My lips are kinda sorta drying out with the new formulas :(
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:56 pm

eeeksparks wrote:I'd love to see anything pear scented (loved the pear lip balm tin), and fruity scents of the caffeinated lip balms.
More ALGs would be great, sheer ones, or ones with green shimmer would be especially great.
2nd a pear perfume oil with a body butter and maybe the pear soap bars....a sweet pear! and a blue red ALG that's opaque & matte and even in a slick stick. Love the SS in Icon I got. ;) ;)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
Charz

Post by Charz » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:56 am

Any idea on around what date the Valentine's collection usually comes out? I am fiddling with my cart for a big international order, but if a new collection is around the corner then I could probably wait... :)

As for requests, I can't get enough of the ALGs!

Edit: I was reading some old posts and came across these glosses linked, thought they'd be really cool! Especially the reds with shimmer. Is there a shimmery red SN gloss?
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 am

Charz wrote:Any idea on around what date the Valentine's collection usually comes out? I am fiddling with my cart for a big international order, but if a new collection is around the corner then I could probably wait... :)
Last year it came out on Jan 29th. I happened to remember that because it was my birthday :)
So it will probably be pretty soon, I'd wait to order so you can possibly pick up some of the new goodies too :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Charz wrote:Any idea on around what date the Valentine's collection usually comes out?

Edit: I was reading some old posts and came across these glosses linked, thought they'd be really cool! Especially the reds with shimmer. Is there a shimmery red SN gloss?
I was wondering about the release too! :) And those glosses are gorgeous! The Honey Bunny (the first one) is so pretty with that golden pink! My favorite color! I like that dark shimmery red in the lower left too. It looks like the old liquid Vintage, though I never had it.
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Charz wrote: Edit: I was reading some old posts and came across these glosses linked, thought they'd be really cool! Especially the reds with shimmer. Is there a shimmery red SN gloss?
Look up Blaze! It has gold shimmer :)