How about a lippie...

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Rhys

Re: How about a lippie...

Post by Rhys » Wed May 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Ann - just out of curiousity, are your lips pretty dark to start with? Because mine are a sort of medium-pink, and there are several colours (Pout, Gold Blush, Rhonda, Breathless, Birthday Suit, just off the top of my head) that come out light on me.

I think it's a matter of lip colour. But the next wave should have the new formula with the best of both the glosses and lipsticks - hopefully there'll be something in there that'll work for you.
Kahani

Post by Kahani » Tue May 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Hey Rhys, just wondering - have you tried mixing Pretty Plum with some clear gloss to create a matching lippie? I've been doing it with all my mineral blushes and the results could not be prettier. My favourites as a lip gloss so far are Climax, Forbidden, and Baby Doll.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beauty Blogger @ http://soloverly.blogspot.com
Ann

Post by Ann » Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 pm

Rhys wrote:Ann - just out of curiousity, are your lips pretty dark to start with? Because mine are a sort of medium-pink, and there are several colours (Pout, Gold Blush, Rhonda, Breathless, Birthday Suit, just off the top of my head) that come out light on me.

I think it's a matter of lip colour. But the next wave should have the new formula with the best of both the glosses and lipsticks - hopefully there'll be something in there that'll work for you.
umm... yes.. my lips are pretty dark. however, i'm pretty fair.. 1:12 ratio.

with the new demi gloss collection, finally something is showing up on my lips!! however, it also shows the fine lines i've.