Bronzer help

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
Lorna

Bronzer help

Post by Lorna » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:39 am

Hi,

I am new to this site and relatively new to the products. That said all the ones I have tried so far I have loved.

I have just bought Tahiti sweetie bronzer and it is a little dark for me. Any suggestions on toning it down a bit would be gratefully received.

Cheers
JenW

Re: Bronzer help

Post by JenW » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 am

Hi Lorna! Welcome to the forum!

I am wondering what else you might have in your arsenal. You could easily lighten it with some of the White Foundation as well as some Perfecting Powder. Even ligher foundation samples will work. Can I ask what type of brush you used? You might be able to get by with using a Fiber Optic (also called Dual Fiber) Brush. I love the Fiber Optic blush brush Silk Naturals sells for pigmented blushes.

Let us know how it goes.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
Lorna

Re: Bronzer help

Post by Lorna » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:54 am

Hi,

Thank you so much for speedy reply. I do have some white foundation and perfecting powder. I will have a go at mixing those later. The brushes I have are the set that you guys sell plus I have a small kabuki brush that I bought with my original sample kit. When I place my next order I will get the Fiber Optic blush brush you recommend. You can never have too many brushes!!

Thanks again,

Lorna