need to gain weight...

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Trainer

Re: need to gain weight...

Post by Trainer » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

zeebs wrote:
Trainer wrote: There may be things that you won't be able to change, like breast size. (working your pectorals will not give you bigger breasts! :lol: )
Yeah, I hope that's not what I (or the article I linked to) said. Those exercises just lift and shape the chest, they won't actually change the breasts themselves. :lol:
No! Lol you didn't say that! But I know lots of women that really hope that those exercises will give them a D cup,lol, so I like to make sure women know that it doesn't work!! :)
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Trainer wrote:
zeebs wrote:
Trainer wrote: There may be things that you won't be able to change, like breast size. (working your pectorals will not give you bigger breasts! :lol: )
Yeah, I hope that's not what I (or the article I linked to) said. Those exercises just lift and shape the chest, they won't actually change the breasts themselves. :lol:
No! Lol you didn't say that! But I know lots of women that really hope that those exercises will give them a D cup,lol, so I like to make sure women know that it doesn't work!! :)
Haha. Yeah, those Victoria's Secret pushups Sam was talking about are a lot better at that sort of thing :)

FWIW many of the women I know with large breasts think they're painful and have back problems. I guess if it's not one thing, it's something else.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

zeebs wrote: FWIW many of the women I know with large breasts think they're painful and have back problems. I guess if it's not one thing, it's something else.
Agreed. I used to hate my boobs because they just always seem to be in the way, and they hurt when I was running, and couldn't wear certain tops because it made me look too fat (even if I had a tiny waistline) or slutty.

I can empathize, although I'm coming from a different end. You just pretty much have to come to terms with your base figure and work with it, not against it. Make healthy changes to if needed (like reduction if they are causing too much pain or exercise), but embrace it, and others will look at you differently too :)

Good luck with whatever you're trying :)
superwahz

Post by superwahz » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 pm

zeebs wrote:FWIW many of the women I know with large breasts think they're painful and have back problems. I guess if it's not one thing, it's something else.
That is so true! I absolutely hated my breasts for years growing up, I didn't wear anything other than sports bras 'til I was 16 or 17. They still get in my way today, even though I dress them a bit better. :P I've made peace with them though, because in the end we have to work with what we've been given, and I'd rather be healthy and love myself than look like a model and constantly have people picking me apart!

But I still hate that I can't go camping without an air mattress because sleeping on the ground kills my boobs. :lol: And I can never go braless in anything...because gravity is already at work! ;)
Taking joy in living is a woman's best cosmetic. ~Rosalind Russell
waternymphh

Post by waternymphh » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 am

hey thanks all of you ladies for your tips and best wishes... I've read them all and wanna say actually I dont think just gaining weight will make me curvy :D I will also work hard for it with the exercises because I know my body is tend to being curvy ... tomorrow I am going to see the dr about it I think he is going to make some test.. I will inform you again about the results I really really wonder if Ive got any allergies or something as you said... I hope this will work out .. pls wish me luck

loves and kisses :)
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Good luck! I hope you find the right combination for your needs and desires.
missyjean

Post by missyjean » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

I used to drink those things men use to bulk up to gain weight.I have to consume TONS,and I means TONS of calories to gain weight.It's hard to get that many calories whilst eating so healthy and exercising .For me at least.I'm 5'6" and my target weight has always been 130 pounds,but it's hard to get past 115.My whole family has this issue,too.My sister is the same height as me and she weighs only 100 lbs!

And really,if you want a bigger chest...saline implants aren't a bad idea. They're slightly firmer and will give you perkiness. My moms 55 and she has the chest of a 20 year old with hose things.Saline implants are also safe and look good as long as you don't overdo the size. I know a lot of women say mean things implants,but frankly it's none of their concern if you want to get it done.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 pm

missyjean wrote: And really,if you want a bigger chest...saline implants aren't a bad idea. They're slightly firmer and will give you perkiness. My moms 55 and she has the chest of a 20 year old with hose things.Saline implants are also safe and look good as long as you don't overdo the size. I know a lot of women say mean things implants,but frankly it's none of their concern if you want to get it done.
Of course it's up to the individual to decide whether elective surgery is worth the risk, and surgery under general anesthesia is always a risk. I think that some of these surgeries (removal/replacement for sure) can be done under local anesthesia, but I am not sure about placement.

I hope that doesn't qualify as saying "mean things" about implants.

Personally, it gives me the heebie-jeebies to think about having fake body parts unless it's for reconstructive reasons, but that's probably just me. :lol: