This is our 2500th Post!

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
JenW

This is our 2500th Post!

Post by JenW » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:33 pm

I am just so excited! Thanks for making this such a fun place, Gals! :mrgreen:
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
tizzylou

Re: This is our 2500th Post!

Post by tizzylou » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 pm

I could say that we are a chatty group, but I'm having to much fun. It isn't hard to imagine that we have posted that much, since I know that I have learned alot froom our group and is fun to have new memebers all the time.

Hollis
~*mikie*~

Post by ~*mikie*~ » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:18 am

Woohoo! :-)

mikie
Live! Love! Laugh! They'll wonder what we're up to!
~*mikie*~

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
(click daily ~ it's free! Click animal rescue there,too!)
we can make THE difference! :-)
kyblueeyes74

Post by kyblueeyes74 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:52 pm

Hi Ladies,

Newbie here, does anyone know if the special showing on the SN home page is still in effect or will there be a new one?
I did place an order after July 31st, which is when the special was to end, just wondering if I will still get the gifts.
Thank you ladies and have a very sun shiny silk naturals day!!!!!

Blessings, AH
JenW

Post by JenW » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

AH-
As far as I know, as long as it is up, Karen is honoring it. I just checked on the coupon code for free shipping over $75 and it is still active on site. Hopefully, she will chime in here to confirm.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
kyblueeyes74

Post by kyblueeyes74 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:36 pm

Thanks so much Jen, glad I'm still getting the 3 products for free w/purchase. I have been checking the site frequently looking for anything new and I am waiting on my order to arrive, hopefully I will get it in a couple of days. Can't wait to play with my makeup. I think I wil order the products you suggested(nekkid & naughty eyecolors, maybe baby blush and breathless lipgloss). I really like that combination of colors. I was kind of waiting to see if she is going to change the specials page before ordering again. Once again thanks for all your help and the speedy reply, greatly appreciated.
Blessing, AH
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:03 pm

WoooHoooo!!!! Thank you so much to everyone who's posted- you are what makes this forum so much fun, and I really appreciate each and every one of you. My favorite part of the day is sitting down and reading the posts- I don't always get a chance to chime in as much as I would like- but I love every minute of it!!

I'd hold on to your order...especially if you already have the gifts coming to you. I'm just about to blog about it- but for a very very limited time we're doing EYE SHADOW SAMPLES!!

Get your wish lists ready!!

I'm not sure when they'll be on the site- we have about 800 left to make. I hope by the end of the week- but don't quote me on it yet.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
kyblueeyes74

Post by kyblueeyes74 » Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey Karen,
Thanks for the update on the e/shadow samples. My friend in Sweden ordered some samples and she thought she had overlooked the e/s samples and I told her you weren't offering them right now. I am so excited about the e/s samples. I'll keep looking for them. Your products are so good. I have tried many different mineral brands and you are at the top of my list. I'm thrilled to have found your site, I love knowing that the products that I'm ordering from you are going to be great. Keep up the good work and all of us SN ladies will be here ready and willing to order and collect all your wonderful things.
Blessings, AH
frond

Post by frond » Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:47 pm

I am soooo gonna order samples! thanks for offering them Karen... *looks at my no-buy sign.. takes it down... tears it up*