Holiday 2011 is Live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Cupcake

Re: Holiday 2011 is Live!!!

Post by Cupcake » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:29 pm

JenW wrote: FCO is very stable and has quite a long shelf life. I would not call it indefinite for something with an applicator, but at least a few years. The product is powdery, but not as powdery as a traditional loose shadow. I do caution the first few times you open the tube there might be some fallout (open over the sink or trash the first few times), but it gets pretty clean after that.
Ah that sounds reassuring, good to know. Cheers.
Ladybug914

Post by Ladybug914 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Having woken up to the news that my best friend's father passed away overnight, finding the SN holiday collection live has been a lovely bright spot in my day. Beautiful colors, as always! And I am thrilled to see the creamy concealers! Yay!
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Trixie went straight to my wishlist...it's the kind of true orange I've been looking for my entire life.. :lol: . I'm so wanting Chloe and Coy as well (thanks for making a milky gloss...I'd probably try wearing it alone just for fun). And thanks for the all purpose eye cream and the creamy concealers. Truly a day to celebrate.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:32 pm

I needed GT & Aloe serum, so a few things just jumped right into the cart. . . ! :lol: New eye cream, concealer sticks, and squeezy lip gloss--yay!! Kitten was screaming "take me!" I'll have to wait until the end of the month to try more goodies, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about the eyewands, body oils, and other lip gloss colors. :D
~Tracy~
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:52 pm

Ooooh, my head's still spinning, but I'm putting in an order by tomorrow, so hopefully it arrives by Wednesday, before my trip.

One question though: was the auburn brow color left out for any reason? I can keep using the powder and set with the clear liner, just wondering.
frckls

Post by frckls » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm

I DIE! I DIE! I'M BROKE! LOL! Too bad the Super Awesome Serum didn't come through, but I knew from the start it's a bit longshot anyway.....

Now the hard work is too choose which one I need (and want!) without breaking the bank...
MagRo

Post by MagRo » Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:18 pm

The Holiday Collection looks fantastic! Here's hoping I get some Xmas money to play with!
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:24 pm

Brow Creams! I am so excited, I've been waiting for these for over three years!
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:40 am

karen wrote:@Sam- One of my first thoughts on the Eye Wands was "this is going to mess up Sam's system"- hopefully they'll fit in the marker holders!
I've had a new marker board in the closet waiting to be hung for over a week, i will make them fit! lol. When we move, I'm not sure where the stash is moving to, but there's lots of closets and a half bathroom, so we'll see. :)
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:07 am

Oh, and eye cream! I think I'm going to love the packaging as well, the little squeeze tube is so much more sanitary than a jar to dip your finger in, and the size is ideal for an eye cream! I am so excited about this, the brow cream, and the lavender body oil. I also ordered a couple of the eye wands because I think they will travel well! This looks like the most exciting release all year!
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!