Holiday 2011 is Live!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Die Marchen

Re: Holiday 2011 is Live!!!

Post by Die Marchen » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:28 am

After every new release you have a temptation to think - what else can be done??? everything is on the site already... But a month later you see brand new products that are gorgeous and just what you have always wanted though you didn't know about it))))

Shall be definitely getting a Stiletto to strike my husband's imagination on winter holidays))

And so great to see so many things for me-time!!! I am less into makeup now and this stuff is right what I need!

Thanks!!!
Current ratio, Sept. 13: 1 Ebony : 1 Buttery Gold : 15 All Purpose : 5 Ivory : 2 Yellow : 1 Liberty : 1 Beach Bunny
The mix is pale and does't look yellow
havon2000

Post by havon2000 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 am

BODY OIL---I have been using the body oil over the past few weeks testing it out for scent and for ("greasiness") feel. I LOVE IT!!!! My favorite scent is Saucy....I have received so many compliments on how I smell when I use this. I have used the oils in several different ways and they are so versatile. My favorite way to use them is to put them on directly out of the shower while I am still wet, the oil absorbs so nicely without a greasy feeling. It takes about 5 minutes or so to absorb when wet but so worth the time. My second favorite way to use the oil is as a massage oil!!!! Finally, I love to put the Lavendar oil in the bath with my 3 year old his skin is so soft when he gets out, he loves to play with the little "beads" of oil till they mix into the water, and he sleeps so well from the lavendar scent. Hope you all enjoy the oils as much as I do.
:)
"Confidence is the sexiest thing a woman can have"
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

Is anyone else chomping at the bit to see the first swatches of the new products? Come on you postmen, hurry up with our deliveries! We wanna see some pictures of pretties. I'm guessing mine will be here (U.K.) on Monday / Tuesday but I'm hoping you U.S. ladies will have yours any time now...?
tardis

Post by tardis » Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:25 pm

Cupcake wrote:Is anyone else chomping at the bit to see the first swatches of the new products? Come on you postmen, hurry up with our deliveries! We wanna see some pictures of pretties. I'm guessing mine will be here (U.K.) on Monday / Tuesday but I'm hoping you U.S. ladies will have yours any time now...?
Yes, yes. Probably today or tomorrow for me. The holiday here can shuffle the mail around a little.

Oxana posted a couple swatches already that are making me contemplate a second order.
tori8780

Post by tori8780 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 pm

I got my package today! Chloe lipstain is absolutely perfect. It looks beautiful. I hope we see some more sheer colors like this in the future (a sheer red and peach perhaps?). I've only swatched my eye wand (deviant), but it wasnt love at first sight. Hopefully it will grow on me. I got a lot of fallout and it just seemed a bit unwieldy to me. I'll give it a proper shot this weekend. LOVE the eyebrow creams. Cant wait to try everything out. Thanks Karen!
linuxwitch

Post by linuxwitch » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:25 am

I just opened my order from last week. Gorgeous colors, as always. I did find that the eye wands sort of exploded when opened (and I opened them [upright] very carefully). Massive fallout, and a big ol' mess on the desktop.

Loving Spike...I'll have to swap out something from my purse, as all the lippies I haul around are starting to get heavy!

ETA: I think I'll decant what I can from the eye wands into jars...I'm a sucker for taupes...Graceful is incredible!
LT16

Post by LT16 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

I just received my order yesterday (thank you Heidi for packing my order. :-)

I am loving Trixie lip stain. Whoa, it is bright. I need to not use a heavy hand with this one. ha! Just one gentle swipe of this across the lips and use my finger to cover my whole lip area should be enough for me. I also used it on my cheeks as a cheek stain and I really like it.

I also got the #2 creamy concealer in a stick form and really like that too. I love the convenience of it and it's genius! Just swipe on the flaws (although I don't have any....ha, yeah right!), dab, and set and you're done.

I also got the Wasabi Lemon Blemish Buster. Haven't tried it out yet since I haven't been breaking out. Never thought I'd be looking forward to having a pimple in my life.

I also love the GWP Gobble.
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I finally got my package today, yay! I love everything, I can't believe how HUGE the cleansing conditioner is. Super excited to try it all out.
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
aud

Post by aud » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 am

We had Icing last year as a Christmas GWP special. Would there be any coming up this year too? :)
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:24 pm

I love Chloe, thank you for releasing this Karen!!!!

I love that it looks like my natural lip coloring and I can finally even out my lip tone (my top lips are darker than bottom)!!!! This lippie is definitely getting used up along with Eden and Allure :)