Valentine's and the New Year!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
selki

Re: Valentine's and the New Year!

Post by selki » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 am

frckls wrote:I know this is ridiculously late as the new collection is about to be launched. But I still wish to have a cream highlighter (like Avalanche and Pizzaz) but in a more champagne color like Benefit Watt's Up. I think it will be raved as it suits a lot of skin tone.
Oh, I like this idea, too!!
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
frckls

Post by frckls » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm

I can manage to wait another few days if Karen and the team can add Benefit's Watt's Up dupe to the line.

With such mega-fine shimmer and glow just like Adorn does to me, I can curb my enthusiasm (although I've been stalking the forum and the site for the past few days like crrraazzyy).
tardis

Post by tardis » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:03 pm

frckls wrote:although I've been stalking the forum and the site for the past few days like crrraazzyy).
:D Yeah, no pressure, Karen. Take your time. :lol:
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 pm

frckls wrote:I know this is ridiculously late as the new collection is about to be launched. But I still wish to have a cream highlighter (like Avalanche and Pizzaz) but in a more champagne color like Benefit Watt's Up. I think it will be raved as it suits a lot of skin tone.
Ooh, nice idea. That would be lovely. I have an odd weakness for highlighters. I'm super pale but still felt a white like Avalanche would be too tricky and difficult to blend, and while I have yellow undertones, I don't want to look jaundiced if I try to wear Pizzazz! The point being, a champagne would be lovely.

And I guess I could wait for the collection, since I can't place my order for a couple of weeks anyway :( . Although I'm dying to see the new stuff! *Biting nails impatiently*
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:57 pm

I can't wait! It should be any day now the new collection will be popping up, yay! so excited :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:00 pm

I just saw "new products for January" pop up today-is this the Valentines collection?
frckls

Post by frckls » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 pm

OMG! It's almost here!!!
mermaid2010

Post by mermaid2010 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:07 am

Hi Karen, I just saw this thread. I've already mentioned this in the Wish List section, but I'll put it down again. I'd like to see a dupe of the Bobbi Brown Ultra Nude eye palette and/or palettes with warm colors. Thank you.