Full Size Mama's Helper

This is the Silk Naturals suggestion box!
Post your color requests, and other wishes here.
Oxana124

Full Size Mama's Helper

Post by Oxana124 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 pm

So I am almost out of my gumball, and I would love for this to be released in full size so I can keep using it :)
I love all the wonderful ingredients and how good it is for my skin.
I don't know if it is possible, but I would love if this product could also contain Sodium-PCA. My skin can get awful dry especially once the weather get cooler, and Sodium PCA really helps, right now I apply some after I apply the serum and before moisturizer, but would love to be able to have one less step.

And for those without dry skin, Sodium PCA is not heavy nor is it an oil, so you don't have to worry about it being too much moisture. It is something naturally found in the skin that helps keep moisture in, and as we age our bodies produce less.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
packgal

Re: Full Size Mama's Helper

Post by packgal » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm having good results with the Mamma's Helper Serum as well. My brighter, more even complexion is back :) Since I am close to delivering my baby I probably won't order a full size if it becomes available (will go back to using my awesome sauce) but with my next pregnancy I would LOVE to be able to order a full size of this.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:19 am

I think I have about 1 use left in my sample, so I would definitely order a full size once it becomes available.
l almost wonder if it should be called something else because the current name makes people think they need to be pregnant or trying to get pregnant or breastfeeding to use it. But really anyone can use it. Like if you are worried about using Renovage and especially if you need a brighter complexion, like fighting sunspots/age spots/freckles. Because this serum has the licorice root, while the Awesome Sauce does not.

I myself foresee using this for quite some time. While I try to get pregnant, then throughout the pregnancy, and for at least another year afterward while I nurse. I only ended up nursing my daughter for 13 months, I had hoped to go longer, but she weaned herself and would refuse. And then I would still use this product in the summers. That's when I have the problems with hyperpigmentation, so I would maybe start in the spring and use it all throughout the summer as a preventative.

P.S. I do not mean you Packgal, I just mean people who look at the serum for the first time, and decide just from the name not to look into Mama's Helper.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
packgal

Post by packgal » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:50 am

Good thoughts Oxana.
If I run across anything that makes me nervous about using Renovage while nursing (still need to ask my doc about it, but honestly, being a Dr. myself, I'd be surprised if they know anything about the product, and I've already checked all the breastfeeding resources I normally use with no luck), I would definitely order a full size of Mamma's Helper sooner. So far I'm hoping to be able to use up the almost full bottle of awesome sauce that I have, once my baby comes :)
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:00 pm

I love the new serum. I AM NOT pregnant and have no plans to be ever again. :D It's definitely a serum for anyone. Please make a full size SOOOON!!! ;)
~Tracy~
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:14 pm

I would love a full size too! I actually didn't order the gumball on purpose and figured I'd wait for the full size to be released. I already know I'm going to love it!
pinkfox

Post by pinkfox » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Just added my wish for this full size on the skin care board. Please release it soon. Almost out of the gumball and my skin loves this!
Lyn
Know yourself!
See Spot. See Spot Change.
See Doctor... or See Spot Kill.
educate yourself
http://www.mpip.org

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone happy!
feyith

Post by feyith » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Sorry to derail the thread but what's the difference between this one and Super Serum? From the description, it sounded like Super Serum with less stuff in it, but I think the Super Serum is actually gentler on my skin than this or Awesome Sauce?
rfnandkcn

Post by rfnandkcn » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:13 am

I totally agree with the feedback on the Mama's Helper serum. I just love it. I also ordered a sample of the Awesome Sauce, which I had never tried, which I love as well. Don't know what took me so long on that one. Think I was nervous about the Venuceane because I have read that algae and seaweed can cause breakouts for some.

The Mama's Helper has the licorice root, which I love.

When you have something you put out as a gumball, how hard is it to ramp up to put the product out as a full size? Would we be waiting until the next collection is put out?
Springfairy

Post by Springfairy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:02 am

I'm prone to get an "optical mustache" in the summer despite all sun blocking, so I'd love to get this in full size, just ordering the sample.
"Everything that is done for us, without us, is not ours."