Fall 2013- wish list??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by karen » Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm

I guess it's time to start the Fall collection....I have a basic idea of what I want to do, but I thought I'd check in here.

There are projects in the works, formulas being tested, but I'm still unsure as to colors.

Do you want more cream shadows? How is the new lipstick formula? How's your summer been? It's been a little hectic around here- mainly in a good way.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Xarata

Re: Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by Xarata » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I love the cream shadows and would definitely by some brighter colors (you know me and orange...). Also, I would be thrilled with a replacement for devilish (in any form) as it's very much my color.

Last year I mentioned a Halloween kit (after Halloween) which could be fun.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:37 pm

There is this product from another brand(that is obnoxiously expensive), it comes both in a liquid form or in a more solid stick balm. It is basically an all natural primer, with silica instead of silicones. The first ingredient is Evening Primrose Oil, and my skin seems to really like it. It is a good primer for dry skin, especially the solid balm version, because it helps the skin look less dry under powder makeup. It is not drying, but also not oily or greasy.
I would love to see something like this from silk naturals, or any sort of makeup primer really. It would be awesome if it has evening primrose oil as the "main" oil. I have such problems with oils breaking me out, and was so excited that this one doesn't. Fractionated coconut oil seems to be ok too.

In terms of color, I would love to see more lip colors like Asset, deeper plummy colors for Fall :)
A lot of colors like that can look too red on me, but Asset is perfect, so colors that are plum but with no red I guess is what I am trying to say.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
feyith

Post by feyith » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Cream versions of discontinued colors like Chiffon.

More barely there pinks like Hey Baby and Betty.

I've been layering Lois with Icing and the Village and it is lovely.

Thank you so much for asking, Karen!
Last edited by feyith on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 pm

I'd love some variations on Strawberry Fields-plum, berry, fuschia/pink etc, but with that same sheer, no shimmer but still pigmented sort of look.

I've also been on the verge of buying MAC Bamboo and Texture, and Bobbi Brown Toast eye shadows-peachy nudes/neutrals with no pink and minimal shimmer. I'd much rather buy something similar from you!

And, as always, still wishing for a warm nude lip color! Mixing Cider blush with a clear lipgloss produces one of my favorite nudes, but I'd rather have it pre-made!

I haven't tried the cream shadows myself, but if ever you get them to work without so much shimmer, I'd probably give them a try.
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:25 am

A sheer true orange jelly lip product please (without menthol, lip plumper and shimmer). Especially when one's lips become drier and difficult to work with in colder weather. And maybe a wearable rustic burnt orange color as well. Orange has that Autumn leaves feel. Thank you.

I haven't tried the new lipstick formula. Since I'm requesting oranges, I should try out Zap...but I'm afraid it'll look overwhelming on me...heh. Plus my wrinkly lips are picky when it comes to more opaque formulas.
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:21 am

Just thought of a couple more things:
Would love the return of or just something similar to Hey Baby. Lighter and cooler toned nudes like it work great for me.

And I have had a blast participating in the Mystery Adventure Club, so would love for that to happen again :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:40 pm

I have dry eyes and i found the cream shadows to be very drying. I wish you could do a formula alittle less drying so we dry eye sufferers could use it.Maybe a little less alcohol.I don't need it to stay on forever just to be a little less drying. I also just love Strawberry fields and would love some variation on it.I get tons of compliments on it. Also how about some new ALGS in fall colors. I just love them.ALso some under eye creams maybe with Vitamin C creamy for the winter months.Thanks for asking.
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

Xarata wrote:Also, I would be thrilled with a replacement for devilish (in any form) as it's very much my color.

Last year I mentioned a Halloween kit (after Halloween) which could be fun.
I love Halloween and a SN kit would be awesome. I also really like Devilish, and it would be great to see a replacement for when I run out soon here.
I think autumn scented items would be nice, body oil or a roll-on perfume. Pumpkins, spice, cider, etc. all are scents I love that work well for me.
I'd also like to see bigger bottles of the cleansing conditioner (I go through that stuff so fast), some body wash would be cool too.
eeeksparks

Post by eeeksparks » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:23 am

Oops, accidentally posted twice, sorry.
Last edited by eeeksparks on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.