Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Post by karen » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:52 pm

We've finished the conversion of Vegan Lip Glosses over to the Slick Sticks, and all of the lipsticks over to the new formula. Everything but Fashionista, Sultry and Bombshell have been poured.

For the moment we're also discontinuing the liquid glosses because that packaging just isn't all that it could be.
We're also discontinuing the lip balms in the slider tins.

In the conversion process there were a few things that didn't move forward into the new formulas- Cayenne, Carnation, Daydream, Sparkle, Gleaming and Verve just weren't huge sellers and I think we can do better. So those are gone for the moment.

There are also a few other colors that just weren't big sellers, so they're also going by the wayside to ensure that everything you get is fresh, and to make room for new things.

Everything that is left has been marked down and is in the Last Chance category on the site.

Have fun and have a great weekend!!!! I know that you're going to be a little surprised when you check out the last chance category, but trust me when I say that it's to make room for actual improvements, and fun new colors.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Maeva

Re: Lippies, lippies, lippies...

Post by Maeva » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Here is a vote for an updated version of Cayenne in the fab new formula. I love that shade!
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
ega

Post by ega » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks for the heads up Karen! Off to the Last Chance category now...
Maeva wrote:Here is a vote for an updated version of Cayenne in the fab new formula. I love that shade!
+1 :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
trixiejim

Post by trixiejim » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Karen, will Broadway be coming back in another form eventually? It is such a stunning color. I would hate to see it gone forever.
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:38 am

Maeva wrote:Here is a vote for an updated version of Cayenne in the fab new formula. I love that shade!
+ another 1
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:39 am

peachy keen and bon bon have to go, too?! that cannot be true, please tell me that's a mistake!! :cry:
bellatete

Post by bellatete » Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:47 am

karen wrote:In the conversion process there were a few things that didn't move forward into the new formulas- Cayenne, Carnation, Daydream, Sparkle, Gleaming and Verve just weren't huge sellers and I think we can do better. So those are gone for the moment.

There are also a few other colors that just weren't big sellers, so they're also going by the wayside to ensure that everything you get is fresh, and to make room for new things.

Everything that is left has been marked down and is in the Last Chance category on the site.
karen, are cayenne, carnation, daydream, sparkle and gleaming sold out already?? or did they never make it into the last chance section?

oooooh that's no way to start the weekend :cry: i cannot believe that peachy keen is not a big seller!!
Heidiv

Post by Heidiv » Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:48 am

Also shocked Eden is there :( I hope it doesn't sell out before I can get a back up. Same with Peachy Keen. Would love to know why they are in the last chance.
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:34 pm

Nooooooooo! Not Peachy Keen!!! Can't believe that's not a good seller! :-(
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Oooh arm twisted....I really wondered about Peachy Keen too. It's not a super duper seller, but I think maybe I was a bit rash and maybe it just needs a new pic? We'll keep it.

I'm hearing you on Cayenne too. I'm sad to see Bon Bon go- it's one of the last original Kisser Slicker colors. It's the one that got Jen hooked sooo many years ago. It's not fun for me either, but we're really out of space.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten