Valentines Collection?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
MBlovesSN

Re: Valentines Collection?

Post by MBlovesSN » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Hoyden wrote:

MORE ALG's! I'd like to see a ALG version of Card Shark, Bitten or Mayhem for a brick-ish toned red and also some pinks along the lines of Aces and Jane. Pretty pink/pinkish coral for spring.

I can't have enough ALG's, I love loved love the Christmas/Winter colors, so I bought them up. I think I have all of them, because I love this formula so much.
I loved the winter ALGs too! Replay and Spin-Off are amazing. I would love a more oxblood, a more deep plummy-red, and a more deep brick-red ALG. All three or any of the three would be loved by me!

Also, a deep berry blush, or the red-violet blush mentioned by another would be a nice addition.

Any of these colors would suit the Valentine's Day collection <3
Favorites

Blush: Abstract, Maybe Baby, and Poppy
Eyeshadows: Blanket Fort, Cult, Danny, Latte, and Moss
Lipsticks: All In, Asset, Eternal, Notion, and Syntax
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:10 am

MAC seconded. I love MAC
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 am

Xarata wrote:Still wishing for a Victorian garden party theme with muted spring greens and peaches

I'm right there with you, I'd love this! Spring greens, soft rosy browns, some dainty peachy pinks and oranges...maybe a smidge of lavender?

More ALGs are a big one for me too. I'd love a "spring" version of the Allure shade. I really wanted to love the new winter ALGs, but they were too strong and dark on my lips.

Falling under my "unrealistic wishlist" of things I know will probably never happen:

I'd also love a larger bottle size for the Botanical Hydration Serum. I'm so ridiculously dependent on the stuff and it has done wonders for my skin. Either that or something even MORE intensely hydrating..?

Softer, creamier formula for the eyebrow creams - I have to use a really heavy hand when applying it to my brush, and I find I waste a lot because of this. I think the Anastasia dipbrow formula is super soft so you have to use a much lighter hand (and subsequently waste way less product).
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Xarata wrote:MAC seconded. I love MAC
MAC thirded. :D

I also like the idea of a bronzed version of Close Up finishing powder for spring/summer.

I really really really want Nude Beach lippie to come back. . . or a similar bronzed color lippie. I realize it was a pigment issue. . . but maybe??? ;) Desire lippie was much loved as well.
~Tracy~
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:51 pm

I love so many of the ideas in this thread, and thank you for posting them. Unfortunately I ran out of time to test a face balm, but remind me for Fall. We've been batting some ideas around the shop.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten