It's up! The NEW Site is up!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Xarata

It's up! The NEW Site is up!

Post by Xarata » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:20 am

I bought tons of stuff (almost everything new, posted about it in the "official MOAC release date thread-i'll be rolling in minerals soon enough!) The new site is beautiful, functions wonderfully, and has a rewards system!

Karen- The only thing that's a little "off" is that not all of the new items are posted under the new items. I saw in the swatches for the new shadows that there were 5 in the pic and i wanted teal appeal so i had to type it in the search bar to get it. You can get to it, it's just not listed under the new items. None of the new lippies show up in the new items section. Also, sassy and rich still have the same thumbnail up (and they're listed side by side). Those are all really minor things though.*edit: all fixed- that was fast!

Oh I'm just so excited! I had such a hard time waiting for the new site to be up and now i'm going to have such a hard time waiting for my minerals! lol
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
dreamzz

Re: It's up! The NEW Site is up!

Post by dreamzz » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:14 am

I'm so excited!! There's so much pretty colors! I just can't believe it though - I just bought MAC VIVA GLAM V last week! Grr! I do wish we could enlarge some of the photos a little bit though... but that's nothing major really. *runs off to go shop* :D
nikkiz.

Post by nikkiz. » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 am

The new colors are so pretty. However international shipping is now too expensive!
I put in my ghost cart 2 lippies, 2 blush samples and 1 sample of love lure for a total of $11.99 and the shipping comes up to $8!!!
Isn't that too much? :-(
Ann

Post by Ann » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 am

the international shipping is really high! i had to share with my girl pals to order as my shipping was $17 alone!

i'm still pretty happy honestly. i can't wait for my items to come! i think karen really outdid herself with this collection!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:49 am

Hi,
Something's up with the international shipping- it is much too high- we didn't change anything on the shipping prices, so there's something strange with it. I'm looking at it right now and hope it will be fixed soon!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Rhys

Post by Rhys » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:05 am

The site looks great! said she who just got the computer back from repairs and is taking off in...uhh...an hour and a half - headed home.

Definitely will be ordering some of the fibreoptic brushes, thanks so much for getting them in Karen!

As for the rest - you've outdone yourself. It's GORGEOUS :D
Ann

Post by Ann » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:12 am

karen wrote:Hi,
Something's up with the international shipping- it is much too high- we didn't change anything on the shipping prices, so there's something strange with it. I'm looking at it right now and hope it will be fixed soon!
thanks for clearing that up! does that mean i can go bonkers for another round?! yay! *jumps around crazily*

p.s. i think this new site arrived really timely. it has made my troubled filled week so much happier.
deepix

Post by deepix » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:15 am

Ooohh...i love the new colour for blushes! tempted to get juz abt everythg. and im thking abt the rare berry lipgloss too....But ive got more than enuf lipglosses with me to last for more than a yr............How??? and its limited too....
hmm....guess i'll wait for the shipping rate problem to b rectified b4 ordering....i don't want a heart attack with $17 shipping...
JenW

Post by JenW » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

To:
Rhys wrote: she who is taking off in...uhh...an hour and a half - headed home.
Please have a safe trip!

Also, Happy Very Belated Birthday! :oops: I hope you are feeling much better!
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:03 pm

I *think* it's all fixed! Shipping should be reasonable again- but if you get to the checkout page and there's some crazy price for shipping just email me and I'll take another look.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten