Any SN fans residing in Japan?

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
eekypooh

Any SN fans residing in Japan?

Post by eekypooh » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Hi, I just got introduced to this wonderful brand by pink pomelo and am so excited - even though I'm still awaiting the arrival of my 1st package!

anyways, just curious if anyone else in Japan is a fan too..
karen
Site Admin

Re: Any SN fans residing in Japan?

Post by karen » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:52 am

Hi,
Welcome! We do have quite a few Japanese customers- but they don't tend to frequent the forum as much as we'd like. I know in the past we got hits from a Japanese language forum, but I don't have the address anymore.

If you need anything just let know- we're a pretty friendly bunch of gals!

Take care
Karen
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Aden

Post by Aden » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 pm

I'm an Aussie living in Japan and discovered SN about a year ago. I don't have a very big collection yet, but am working on it - really love the eyeshadows, lippies and blush! The shipping is super fast - I usually get my package about 1 week after I order. Japan post is about the most efficient in the world I think. And the exchange rate makes it a good time to buy at the moment. Hope you enjoy your goodies - let us know what you think.
pinkpomelo

Post by pinkpomelo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Eekypooh!

Isn't this forum simply the bestest? :D

You gotta take pics when ur pack comes! Your haul is, I think, bigger than both of mine put together...! hahah!
faithtoh.blogspot.com
Currently foundation formula: 1 Warm Gold + 1 Ebony + 5 Heavy Ivory
Oil Control Blur Finishing Powder
Pristine Perfecting Powder or Date Bait
eekypooh

Post by eekypooh » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 am

Thanks Karen, like pink pomelo says, this forum is really friendly esp with all the make-up advice... I've never really worn much makeup beyond special occasions, and the prices (think Dior, Mac) has always kept me from experimenting with different colours, but that's a thing of the past now that I've discovered make up that's so affordable and natural. I was also sold after Pink pomelo's "mini demo workshops" amongst a few girlfriends! :)

Aden,
Thanks for the info - yeah, I was wondering how long it would take :)
Are you in the Tokyo region? I've just arrived in Tokyo myself - love the creative scene here and how Japanese women are so well put together - part of the reason why I decided to start playing with makeup..