Holy Shipping, Batman!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
rubycat95

Holy Shipping, Batman!!

Post by rubycat95 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:26 pm

I just had to post this here.......I placed my order on Thursday, it shipped Friday and I received it TODAY, Saturday!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw the envelope from SN in the mailbox! I live in NY, only a few counties over from Trumansburg, but honestly I thought it would be at least Tuesday or Wednesday of next week before it arrived. Especially b/c I knew Karen was going to be closed on Friday and away this weekend. I haven't had a chance to play too much w/my goodies yet, but I did oogle the jars and will experiment more tomorrow after my daughter's bd party. Thank you, Karen!!!
Susan
JenW

Re: Holy Shipping, Batman!!

Post by JenW » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:31 pm

I think I saw some blush swatches by Jen on Vox. Jen got hers on the West Coast already! Holy cow that is fast!!!

Happy playing!
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
rubycat95

Post by rubycat95 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:44 pm

That is amazing that Jen got hers that fast on the West Coast! Did Karen charter a jet or something??!!
Susan :)
krenee

Post by krenee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:16 pm

Mine came today and I ordered Thursday too (I am in Iowa.) Mine take at least 3 mail days from SN to me. My order showed "processing" still this morning and no ship notice so I was surprised to receive it today!
I just looked and my order still shows "processing" - I have it though - :)
seraphim

Post by seraphim » Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:44 pm

krenee wrote:Mine came today and I ordered Thursday too (I am in Iowa.) Mine take at least 3 mail days from SN to me. My order showed "processing" still this morning and no ship notice so I was surprised to receive it today!
I just looked and my order still shows "processing" - I have it though - :)
Oh that gives me hope then...I'm in Canada so I'm sure it'll take longer, but mine also says Processing and has been so for the past three days so I was getting a little worried. I emailed Karen about it though and hopefully it's just the site being slow with updates. Totally understandable though with where they're at right now =)
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:12 pm

Yes- I'm just a dork with computer stuff. The new site's system rocks, but it doesn't automatically mark things as shipped anymore, and we didn't figure that part out until we started getting the emails. We're shipping most orders within 24-48 hours depending...right now we're waiting on a shipment of fiber optic brushes which should be here tomorrow.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:25 pm

I had two orders, one I made on Thursday and one on Sunday. I got them both this morning! Here I am studying for finals and now I am covered in blushes and sparkley goodness! :lol:
Xarata

Post by Xarata » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:35 pm

mine took about 2 days also and i live in IL!!! I think i was one of the first to place an order since i was up late when the site went online. lol. I LOVE SN's shipping! :)
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
evah2003

Post by evah2003 » Mon May 05, 2008 6:12 am

I want to add to the chorus..
I live in Germany, ordered on 04/26 and I received it 05/03! Amazing!!