Lipgloss questions!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Rhys

Re: Lipgloss questions!

Post by Rhys » Thu May 08, 2008 9:27 pm

I second the vote on Pout being the perfect pink. If you're darker, you need Ashley, too. And Damsel is another one of my faves.

I swear, almost all of them will work on everybody - I don't know why, but there are only half-a-dozen or so I can't wear out of maybe 30, and I think it's the same with everyone here. I'm so pleased you like Foreplay too, because that really does seem to be the universal colour.

Berry Crush is a bit warm on me, but I haven't dissed it - I think it might work with Forbidden, or maybe Vixen and if I use Love Lure as a finishing powder - must try the redder blushes now that I have the fibreoptic blush brush.
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Thu May 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Xarata-
I am guessing I may be a little darker than some but I'm light/medium warm. My mix is 1E 2WG 20White for foundation. Yeah, Bday Suit looks a funky brown color on me. I have a really hard time with pinks too, with my skin has a lot of yellow undertones and most pinks make me look kind of sick. I may just take a look at pout and see if I could pull it off, Thanks!
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 pm

Well, you all seem to have great influence over me at this point, but my wallet seems to be containing nothing but lint! I did put several new lippies on the old wishlist though. Pout, Rare Berry and Skinny Dip. I am really loving the look and sound of Rare berry, here's hoping that it will still be there when my wallet recovers!! Just finished school for this term and am way broke. :cry: