When will the Valentine's collection come out?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
JenW

Re: When will the Valentine's collection come out?

Post by JenW » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 am

The new balms won't be unflavored......we have quite the list of options for new flavors in the future...... I am very excited! And I agree that they are great!
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:01 am

I am looking forward to the Valentines collection. I hope there are some pretty pink lippies and maybe some new blushes :D I am so looking forward to new flavors in the lip balms. They are so moisturizing...I love to use them over my lipstains that always seem to dry my lips out.

The only bummer is it is so hot here that they melt, well not completely melt but they get super soft. So now I keep them in one of those black organza bags I got with one of my orders and just put it in the fridge. Feels kind of good putting on the cold balm :o The one I keep in my purse I just have to remember not to twist it up too much, so I don't make a mess with it.
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:33 pm

lwoodall10 wrote:I am looking forward to the Valentines collection. I hope there are some pretty pink lippies and maybe some new blushes :D I am so looking forward to new flavors in the lip balms. They are so moisturizing...I love to use them over my lipstains that always seem to dry my lips out.

The only bummer is it is so hot here that they melt, well not completely melt but they get super soft. So now I keep them in one of those black organza bags I got with one of my orders and just put it in the fridge. Feels kind of good putting on the cold balm :o The one I keep in my purse I just have to remember not to twist it up too much, so I don't make a mess with it.
Yeah, I keep my house pretty warm and the computer labs I work in are like a billion degrees all the time, so mine melt, too. :( But they are just awesome.
tizzylou

Post by tizzylou » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Mine tend to melt some in my pants pockets at work, but I just try to remember not to twist to much, and so far so good.
BlowFarAway

Post by BlowFarAway » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:10 am

lilychemgirl wrote:But just think BFA, Karen might release something even yummier!
This is true, but I loooooove Shirley Temples. Maybe I'll sneak the one I got my SIL for Christmas, no that would be bad. :lol:
Don't be so humble, you are not that great. -Golda Meir
nory87

Post by nory87 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:55 pm

I can't wait until this comes out!!! I would love some nice pink lippies :D
Live . Love . Laugh .
ega

Post by ega » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 am

I've also been hoping for pink lippies. Matte light pink with no carmine (especially if they could be in the Black Label formula as well). I am currently using Bloom and I do love it, but I'd really like to have more than just one lip gloss in my stash!

And yes, new lip balms would be nice too :)

Anyway ... I'm just glad it's not that long now! Good luck with it, Karen :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

ega wrote:I've also been hoping for pink lippies. Matte light pink with no carmine (especially if they could be in the Black Label formula as well). I am currently using Bloom and I do love it, but I'd really like to have more than just one lip gloss in my stash!

And yes, new lip balms would be nice too :)

Anyway ... I'm just glad it's not that long now! Good luck with it, Karen :)
I just got a sample of Bloom and I liked it a lot. I'd be up for a black label version.
serendipity

Post by serendipity » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 am

Hope the Valentine collection will be out soon! I noticed the "New Products" tab is showing up empty this morning for me, yesterday there was stuff in it.
JenW

Post by JenW » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:49 am

Karen posted on another thread that the Valentine's release will be mid next week.
Your Silk Naturals Forum Cruise Director!
1Olive:14 Ivory
Faves-
Lips: Maiden & Nectar
Eyes: Phantom, Linen, & Fusion + Tarnish
Skincare: BHA & Awesome Sauce
Email a pic for foundation help: colorquestions dot silkmakeup at gmail dot com