New Gumballs are up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

Re: New Gumballs are up!!!

Post by karen » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:31 am

Congrats! I'm working on the shipping today, and I know there are a few emails to answer. Don't panic- I'll get to them, and take care of you.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Toby

Post by Toby » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I just went on the SN site for the first time in a few weeks and saw GUMBALLS! So of course I placed a slightly belated birthday order for myself. :oops: Looking forward to trying them, as I was hoping for a glossier formula! :D
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Toby wrote:I just went on the SN site for the first time in a few weeks and saw GUMBALLS! So of course I placed a slightly belated birthday order for myself. :oops: Looking forward to trying them, as I was hoping for a glossier formula! :D
Same here! Well except my birthday is next week. Yay! And I have never ordered gumballs before so I'm super excited!
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:27 pm

Thank God for the Chanty site...so I had a chance to order the gumballs. Thanks Karen...crack pack...they are!! ;)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
LT16

Post by LT16 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Just got an email that my order shipped!

Tell me it's natural to be this excited about getting Gumballs. ...wouldn't it be funny if we actually got real gumballs to chew on with our order? Ha!
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 pm

I always think of those giant gumball machines where you stick your quarter in and watch the gumball go down the little spiral-y thing. That would be so cool if they had those in the drugstores and you could just stick a quarter and get a surprise makeup sample :lol: I know I'm a little odd :mrgreen:
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:30 pm

lwoodall10 wrote:I always think of those giant gumball machines where you stick your quarter in and watch the gumball go down the little spiral-y thing. That would be so cool if they had those in the drugstores and you could just stick a quarter and get a surprise makeup sample :lol: I know I'm a little odd :mrgreen:
I think that would be so very cool! You know those big gumball machines at Origins counters? I always thought they should do something like that!! :lol:
~Tracy~
maybeme

Post by maybeme » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:05 pm

I just received my order yesterday (I LOVED Raisin)- but sooo tempted to place another one for the gumballs..hmm- maybe I'll get another 'Raisin' for my mom and then add the gumballs too..DH has been rolling his eyes a lot at the packages I keep receiving-lol (I do almost ALL my shopping online), so I might refrain this time. Or I might just get them anyway- too tempting..:)
maybeme

Post by maybeme » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Also- any idea how long it takes to process points?
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:49 pm

Oh go for it, they are so inexpensive :mrgreen: it doesn't really count :lol:

I have found the points take any where from a couple of weeks to a month. HTH