Quick Q - White Choc Macadamia Lip Balm

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
kinjali22

Re: Quick Q - White Choc Macadamia Lip Balm

Post by kinjali22 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:49 pm

I like the newer one. I like that my lips don't feel sticky when wearing it. I tend do over apply the lip balm till it feels really goey and with the newer formula I don't have to worry about overapplying.
selki

Post by selki » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 am

I like both formulas, & use them in different situations. I like the older one for the glossy look over other products, & I like the newer formula for staying power & use it at bedtime.

I would also love a cinnamon flavored lip balm. Apple cider sounds like a wonderful flavor, & the cinnamon & orange flavor someone else mentioned earlier sounds lovely, too. Yummy!! I can't wait for cooler weather to get to Texas.
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 pm

I have only used the newer ones and love the Vanilla and Summer Fruit both. SF is on nightly for bed...yummy strawberry!! And sweet cinnamon .. I would be all over that one :D :D
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:27 pm

While I have and like both, I prefer the newer version better.

As others have said, the older version is SO soft, I always worry that I'm going to smoosh it while applying. I keep my lip balm in my pocket, which probably doesn't help matters. I also end up feeling like I have over-applied because so much comes off when I swipe it (even carefully) across my lips.
duhmoms

Post by duhmoms » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I definitely prefer the new. Always have several lippies/balms in my back pocket. The older formula gets mushy and I get way too much on when I apply. Newer formula stays at a good texture and applies evenly and smoothly. Love the Tahitian vanilla and absolutely adore the devils food black label. The black label formula is always a winner in my book, can apply these smoothly and evenly without having to use a mirror. As for flavors for holiday, perhaps sugar cookie, snickerdoodle, gingerbread--cookie flavors yummy!