What would you like for Christmas??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
packgal

Re: What would you like for Christmas??

Post by packgal » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:29 pm

i really loved the petite cherie scent, and lost it soon after i got it, so that would be fun to have come back.

for those ladies requesting a serum for hyperpigmentation, here's karen's reply to my same request awhile back.
ega

Post by ega » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

kinjali22 wrote:- A warmer version of bloom -- Very pretty color but its a tad on the cooler side for me
Mmm ... you're right, a slightly warmer shade would probably be nice too!
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
feyith

Post by feyith » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh my gosh, I just got IDK as a surprise GWP and it is lovely! Revved Up and Nova being added to the permanent line would make me so happy!!!
Last edited by feyith on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 pm

I know that we have talked on the forum about possible hair care.... I would love that :D I have super curly hair that is colored so it is dry and I know what ever Karen would come up with would be so much better for my hair now....

As far as makeup goes I would love to see the GWPS come back for a limited time as well as some fun kits... I love a kit!

Also just to let you know the strawberry spritz is wonderful on my hair :lol: I decided to spray it on there one day when my hair was frizzin out and it works really well.. if I spray it on after I have washed it I get some really nice spirals... I am assuming it is safe for hair, if it is safe for my face I would think so! ;) But if this would give you any inspiration for hair care I would love it!
aud

Post by aud » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:08 pm

The Strawberry Spritz goes very nicely with my clay masks. Would love some other hydrosol-mixes as well :)
Current SN foundation mix: 4 Buttery Gold: 2 Yellow Boosters: 21 Medium Ivory: 8 Original Ivory: 3 Glow
Favourite SN lippies (currently): Darling, Barcelona (Gumball), Menage
Favourite SN blushers: Carnal, Satisfied
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:45 pm

This is not a specific item, but I just love how the new lippies have that info with the ratings of how shimmery it is, how intense the color is, etc. That is awesome, and super helpful! So I just wanted to say that I would love for that to continue with future lippies, and possibly (although this would probably be quite a bit of work) have the old lippies updated with that info as well.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Yes, I really like those ratings also. I really like that info for the eye shadows, also.
Thx!
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger
lilychemgirl

Post by lilychemgirl » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:00 pm

What they said!
Mineral makeup addict, Mama to three amazing girls, loving wife to Tom ♥
KingTaco

Post by KingTaco » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:14 pm

egerandi wrote:Not sure if it was mentioned, but would love to see Barcelona as part of the regular lineup, or at least an LE release so I can grab another one :)
PLEASE!!!
I've been trying to shop my stash, but this hasn't made it back into the drawer yet, I've been wearing it nearly every day.
Foundation mix: 8:1 Heavy:Buttery Gold
All purpose mix: 7:1.5 Ivory:Buttery Gold
selki

Post by selki » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:08 pm

karen wrote:Thank you so much for posting everything. It's a really fun thread- and I've been puttering around the lab testing out some fun things.

Let's say..and this is just a pie in the sky sort of thing- no guarantees. But let's just say I decided to do some smelly stuff for the holidays. What scents might you like? I'm hyper sensitive to scents, so it's not something that could be a part of the regular line, but I could maybe bring back the sticks for a little bit.

What scents would you like?
I wasn't familiar with SN when you had the solid perfumes previously, but I'm really into indie perfume lately, so I'm glad you're considering this.

Several scents that superwahz mentioned sound lovely: Tobacco Vanilla, a blackberry vanilla, something with figs or maybe plums, something warm & spicy (but not too spicy -- I'd like to see nutmeg, allspice, maybe pumpkin pie spice [not sure what's in that mix, but it smells yummy], cinnamon & cloves [but I amp cinnamon & cloves a lot, so it would be great if those could be subtle; also, I know a lot of people have reactions to cinnamon, so maybe that would be better left out]).

I'd like to add my request to the others for for a return of Stockholm. Pretty please!!!

Thanks so much for asking!!
"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals." ~ Anonymous