Thought I'd say hello and share my coming order....

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
rymorg2

Thought I'd say hello and share my coming order....

Post by rymorg2 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Hi guys! I am new to silk naturals, but not the world of Minerals. I am a beauty blogger by the name of Thia Winter and I'm thrilled to be trying out SN now! I just placed my first order and it's a doozy of one but I'm very excited! Here's what I'm getting.

Stick 'Em
Empty foaming bottle
Skin care samples: Hemp moisturizer, oil control serum, green tea/aloe serum, pore refining toner, microdermabrasion cream, KISS cleanser, BHA toner, Pore Refiner toner, and ultimate luxury treatment powder
Full Sizes:
Lippies: Sweet Nothing, Modern Poet, XXX, Birthday Suit, Skinny Dip, Azalea, Fig Leaf, Shrieking Violet, Icing, St. Tropez, Pomegranate Lip Balm
Eye Products: Cream Liners in Clear and Amethyst, Shadows in Poly, Rollick, Blue Steel
Face Powders/Blush: Blushes in Maybe Baby and Lady, Medium Coverage Ivory Buttery Gold Starter Kit (I already know this will work for me), Tinted oil control blur

Then for my freebies I chose the following Eye Shadows: Idolize, Romp, Aubergine and Vandal.

I can't wait to try them all!!!! :D
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
karen
Site Admin

Re: Thought I'd say hello and share my coming order....

Post by karen » Sun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Welcome to SN!!!!!! I hope you love everything- you found some fun stuff :)
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks Karen! I'm very excited!
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Mon May 23, 2011 7:09 am

Hello and Welcome! :D
~Tracy~
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon May 23, 2011 7:45 am

Hi Tracey, thank you! :D
4wheel

Post by 4wheel » Mon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

Welcome... and you will be back for lots more. :D :D Enjoy your 1st order. :) :)
BE the Light - Shimmer and Shine!
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Thanks! I can't wait to get it....Karen, you ship FAST!!!!
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Wed May 25, 2011 6:42 pm

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

First of all, Karen you are the shipping QUEEN, I ordered on Sunday and got my package today!!!

Second of all I'm thrilled with EVERYTHING I got! The colors are all so pigmented and sparkly just like I like them. The lipsticks are BEAUTIFUL....I can't wait to try everything! AND I got my foundation recipe first try! I ordered the medium coverage buttery gold which I already knew would work since all my other foundations that work are yellow based. 5 scoops of white medium and 1 scoop of buttery gold later and VOILA....HG Shade!!!! At least for now LOL....that may change but I LOVE that I can tweak my own shade here at home! I have it testing on my face now, and have been watching for oxidation...no issues there, my skin is completly matte and it feels like I have NOTHING on my face. Let's just say I'm thoroughly impressed.

I'm getting ready soon to go and wash my face with my skincare samples. I've been chomping at the bit to try them that's for sure!

Thanks again Karen! Thia
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 am

OK so today I did my makeup with my new foundation recipe, and I am thinking I may have to add one more white scoop. My problem is I have a darker neck than my face, so I have to go midway between the two to blend them together. But I think the recipe I have right now is jusssssstttt a little too dark. I'll keep an eye on it at work today and see how it goes.
Jessica1

Post by Jessica1 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:53 am

Hello there, Rymorg. Welcome to Silk Naturals. You can get all the info you are looking for right here. I can see that you are already having a good time since you got the foundation recipe delivered right away from Karen. Please do tell us how it turned out.I am planning for a lifestyle lift next month anyone has used them?