What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
karen
Site Admin

What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post by karen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Thea and I are working on some cool things for the Holiday collection (including more lip stains)- but you always have super cool ideas too.

What would you like to see this Holiday?
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
Maeva

Re: What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post by Maeva » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes, more lip stains would be great--especially Nude, True Red, and Softer Colors.

I love the Combustion Formula for Matte lippies. It goes for miles . . .
I love the makeup colors featured on the girls in the fall J.Crew catalog. Soft, mostly Matte, but with a flirty brightness to them. The pictures on the website are not clear enough. You need the hard copy.
Though holiday colors are generally pretty jazzy, I like a bit of mellow jazz mixed in.
OH! But maybe a limited edition mini-set of jazzy lip-glosses in the Hot Flash formula! Cool! That true gold shimmer is really nice!

I still hope for lip liners ;)

Tinted moisturizer would be great!

And perhaps a version of Flattery that leans yellow? Or gold? Love Flattery!

:D
Last edited by Maeva on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Frosty eye colors with lots of shimmer and duochrome type colors. Bright cream liners. Frosty pink and nude lippies to go with them too....

I am all about the glitter and shimmer on a regular basis anyway but at the holidays it's even WORSE with me LOL...
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
heidiv23323

Post by heidiv23323 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

I'd love a lip color the same color as Eden in the ALG formula. It would be more sheer but still that my lips but better color. Maybe something with no shimmer or frost but the same color? That is my only wish.

Heidi
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I would like a true or orange-y red lipstain too (a la Benetint).

I'm still hoping you can make the face wipes happen, I'll be traveling a lot in this season :)
And how about a winter scented toner?

Seconding yellower Flattery and gloss collection in that Hot Flush consistency: something nude/mauve-ish, something berry-ish and a clear with colorful sparkles?
kinjali22

Post by kinjali22 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:35 pm

More eye shadows in eyelights finish would be awesome! :) This is absolutely my most favorite finish :D
LT16

Post by LT16 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:49 pm

I'd love to see some glosses in the same tube as the one used for the Hot Flash LE gloss.

I'd like to see some unique colors. I really like Glacier and was thinking of some more sheer colors like that (baby blue, sheer black, violet)

Pastel colors in the eye lights formula.

More minty tingleness in the ALG formula. Since it's minty already can we make it extra minty? This would be perfect for the holidays since it's all about peppermint and candy canes. :)

Sheer lip stains.
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:53 am

Similar to LT16, I'd love a non-ALG sheer solid gloss loaded with a fine red shimmer / glitter in the style of Gleaming. It'd be a fun way to oomph-up other colours for a festive twist (also great for the colour shy who'd love to dip into reds!).

...Loving the idea of Violet or dark brooding fuschia (bewitched?) options for the same thing...

More Thea-inspired colour surprises (that'd be Colour, capital C). She rocks. 8-)

Finally, really looking for an eye-area skincare solution for ahem... maturing skin. Either a bag-busting gel or a lifting and firming cream for slackening lids but something that tackles dehydration, is as nourishing and protective against harsh winter weather as can be and ideally helps leave a smoother canvas for powder mineral colour (so the cracks stop looking like canyons once the powders go on!!).

Thanks for asking.
tardis

Post by tardis » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:02 am

I'd love a slightly more opaque version of Peachy Keen: a matte orangey peach that doesn't skew too pink or red. This shade is a dream with warm golden skin and I've tried every trick I know to get a little more opacity out of it. Please? :)
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:09 pm

I want a stain or liner that would lighten lips - kinda like XXX but not so extreme and more lasting.