What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
tori8780

Re: What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post by tori8780 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 pm

I'd love to see more lip stains in softer colors (similar to Benefit's Posie Tint...colors that can be built up or go on sheer). Some bold lippies would be great too, esp in the ALG formula. Would love a wearable berry color.
frckls

Post by frckls » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Agree with Maeva.
Lipliners, please! I have one super gorgeous flashy pink lipliner, hot pink but not the kind of the" in your face" hot pink, not so much. It's a local brand I found in Indonesia, and now it's not even bigger than half of my pinky finger. I love it that much. If you can promise to make lipliner, I will be more than happy to part with the baby and send it to the States to the SN HQ. I will swatch it tomorrow if I have time.
More lippies in Butter Cream Lip Glaze formula (they are super amazing!) in flirty colors, not that I need more lippies.

Agree with Tardis for more opaque Peachy Keen as well (not that I need more lippies).

Also agree to have lipgloss in Hot Flash formula IN A TINY TUBE (tube is the best idea), not that I need any more lipgloss.
But be careful with pink and mauve. They make girls my shade look like corpse, but the deeper one look gorgeous, like on my sister. If you're going to make one, I'm going to put in the cart and send it to my sister back home. Have been planning to surprise the sisters with a package of more of those lovely SN products. They've got some of their friends getting SN stuff as well.

And more cream blush colors will be awesome, like Maybe Baby, mauve (I can pull this off for blush) and orange. Not that I need more blush, really.

Thank you Karen! I hope you make ugly colors so I won't get broke on the holiday season! (NOT!)
fairyfli

Post by fairyfli » Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:14 pm

ohhh boy.... I would love some sort of bath product... like a moisturizing bath bomb or fun bubble bath. Or even a good exfoilating/moisturizing bar to use in the shower,Like some other company has. :D

For the face I would personally love a special treatment for the eyes to help with wrinkles and dark circles if at all possible. I would also love to see a spot treatment for acne... just for those occasional zits that pop back up.

I would love to see the masks come back, I really liked them. ;)
zeebs

Post by zeebs » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:44 am

Yeah, bath salts and bath bombs are good. I like Lush of course and also Blissful Bath. I love Secret Admirer as a fragrance. Hint. Hint.
ega

Post by ega » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:37 am

Could we have some Non-stingy ALGs for those who are sensitive to mint, please? ...

A few light, milky pinks and peaches with no (or very little) shimmer and no carmine would be lovely too. Something like Ambrosia, Innocent and Bubble Gum, but in the KS, BL or ALG (but with no menthol) formula. And a sheer red, a bit cooler than Bitten.

I know I'm asking too much, sorry ...
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:54 am

I'd love more skincare. Here are some ingredients I would love to see:
R-ALA (alpha lipoic acid)
L-Carnosine
Azeloyl Glycine
Superoxide Dismutase
Something to treat acne, but not in a drying up kind of way, more in a gentle healing way, so it can also be used if you picked at one and want the inflamation to go down.

For makeup, I know holidays can call for fun bright sparkly colors, but I would love some wintery, cool, frosty colors too. I would love an ALG that is a light pink with green irridescence, a milky(maybe frosty) peach, and a lavender(like a much lighter version of Provoke).

I would love for the following GWPs to come back: My Pretty, Dancing Shoes
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 am

-I'd also like an eye treatment/moisturizer for fine lines, dehydration and dryness. This will be much needed when the temperature becomes unbearably cold, and when dry heat from heating devices absorb too much moisture.
-And I give another vote for more opaque milky lip colors that have no shimmer/sparkle Or as another post mentioned a milky creamy white lip product (not shimmery or frosty) to alter existing SN lip products. This will suit the Winter theme (clean white snow, white chocolate, etc) and maybe Christmas theme (I'm reminded of Milk left behind with cookies for Santa).
-More ALG colors would be awesome too (I'm always happy for more colors in orange family..hehe)...that formula is just amazing!
-And one more thing..a bright carrot orange blush..a true orange and much lighter than Palace. I've been trying to find a good mineral dupe for Japanese brand Candy Doll Blush in Carrot Orange. On a side note, Folly and Candie (Spring(?) releases) make great alternatives or dupes for those youthful Japanese brand blushes. Thanks for hearing us out. There are still items in the Colors for a Cure, the Fall 2011 collection and other recent collections that I must get!
Mare

Post by Mare » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I would love a lipstain that's similar to Revlon's Colorburst lipstick in Rosy Nude. It's one of those shades that seem to look good on a lot of different skintones. I also vote for a gentle anti-acne product! Thanks Karen :)

Yay! The masks are back!!!
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Just remembered this, not sure if there was any more studies done: elm extract seems very promising for strengthening hair. A leave-in would be lovely or adding it to the cleansing conditioners?

How about a lightening mask without niaciamide? Kojic acid and berry extracts like bearberry and mulberry could be nice choices for once in a while treatment as opposed to daily serums. I had to stop using Super Serum due to reacting to it and Awesome Sauce doesn't seem to be helping with my spots :(

(and I would still love Barcelona, just mentioning, I understand the difficulty with the supplier)
MyLavenderHeart

Post by MyLavenderHeart » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:53 pm

What about a fun and cool CREAM EYELINER in BLACK with fun RED shimmer specks?

It could be called Holiday Inn... or... something...
The red specks could go with the holiday theme for those who celebrate that.

Love it when you want our input, although I feel i am nagging when I suggest some things I have mentioned before, lol :P :oops: