What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
carro

Re: What would you like for the Holiday collection?

Post by carro » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:38 am

What about an extra moisturizising finishing powder? Like an untinted blur with alantoin or some other "superstuff". Some of us "dry people" just need a little extra care during the cold month.
Marion

Post by Marion » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I second the acne treatment, finishing powder for dry skin and eye cream for very dry skin. As for scents I'd like amber and honey. I'd love a foot cream, too.
helen

Post by helen » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Marion wrote:I second the acne treatment, finishing powder for dry skin and eye cream for very dry skin. As for scents I'd like amber and honey. I'd love a foot cream, too.
Oh, yes. Amber and honey scents sound lovely!
frckls

Post by frckls » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm gonna die if the holiday collection won't be launched next week. I can't wait! :D
Lemon

Post by Lemon » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:46 pm

I already wrote my requests, but I also would like to give another vote for a moisturizing finishing powder (layering powder over powder doesn't look very pretty on my dry dehydrated skin [even if I moisturize and use a finishing mist] so something more nourishing would help a great deal). Cream concealers in the cream blush formula sounds appealing as well (I never had success with the current cream concealers). **One more extra vote for the Super Awesome Serum concoction...but I would be thrilled if this serum also included hyaluronic acid. The current serums aren't hydrating for me.
Thanks..can't wait! I'm holding off on ordering until Winter collection comes, but I'm getting too antsy. :lol:
Last edited by Lemon on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:00 pm

I'd love more non-sparkly ALG's and lighter colored lip stains... Also, I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Swank remade in the ALG formula! I just got it and I LOVE the color but I'd love it even more if it were an ALG :lol:

Does anyone know when the holiday collection might be released?
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Last year there were 2 releases, around Nov 25th for skincare/haircare and Dec 5th for eyeshadow/lippies, so maybe end of this month beginning of next month.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
pinkfox

Post by pinkfox » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:21 pm

How about SN versions of some of the NARS multiples like Luxor and South Beach?
Lyn
Know yourself!
See Spot. See Spot Change.
See Doctor... or See Spot Kill.
educate yourself
http://www.mpip.org

Live every day as if it is your LAST chance to make someone happy!
frckls

Post by frckls » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Thanks Oxana for the info. Uuuuuggh I really can hardly wait! My Awesome Sauce serum is running really low and I need to buy a backup ASAP. I'm still hoping Karen hears my prayer for a Super Awesome Serum. I'm right now using a cream for lightening my dark acne spots, but I have piling stuff that much although it's not heavy. I want an SN that does just that! :( :( :(

I think the cream blushes are exactly that pinkfox! I love dabbing the cream blushes on my lips! I'm pretty sure Karen will add some colors to the line. They're awesome!
eliz1

Post by eliz1 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Oxana124 wrote:Last year there were 2 releases, around Nov 25th for skincare/haircare and Dec 5th for eyeshadow/lippies, so maybe end of this month beginning of next month.
Thanks, Oxana!!