Anyone try the Equalizer gumball yet?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
AnnaH

Re: Anyone try the Equalizer gumball yet?

Post by AnnaH » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:03 pm

I am also one who wants this to become permanent (as quickly as possible, I have almost used it all). I have some redness across my cheeks, some days worse than others, and I love how this evens out my skin tone. I use it under my foundation. I have a hard time applying green concealers, which I need because of my redness and occasional acne, but this works perfectly. I have not tried it in place of foundation, because I feel like I need the full coverage from foundation right now (breakout), but I could see myself using this as a light powder when my skin recovers from its little temper tantrum.
JenK

Post by JenK » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:56 am

I haven't used this yet on my whole face b/c my skin is crazy reactive and it actually looks good right now. I have used it to diffuse undereye issues (fine lines and darkness) and it works like a gem.
sanomi

Post by sanomi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am

Oh...I'd love to have it permanent as well!!! Sadly to admit, but it turned out perfect veil for me (sadly not becoz I don't like it but somehow it's sad that my perfect color is geen LOL)....so silky, so airy, so satiny smooth with subtle sheen...and yes it does even skintone! So please make it permanent! I'd love to have full size!
(and to be honest I'd love to have more finishing powders with such finish, as usual colorful perfecting powders are just too shiny for me :( )
Cheece

Post by Cheece » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:03 am

I've used all of mine as well - would love to see it be permanent!! It's just fantastic.
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 pm

I would love to see this in the permanent collection.

I wear a little under foundation on cheeks and nose where I am blotchy. I also take a little and apply around nose to diffuse redness.
rfnandkcn

Post by rfnandkcn » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:46 am

How does the Equalizer compare to Unblush?
Autumn

Post by Autumn » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:19 pm

rfnandkcn wrote:How does the Equalizer compare to Unblush?
I have both. I was using Unblush under foundation sort of like a primer powder. It is sheer and has the texture of Perfecturing Powder (with a sheer green tint).

I really prefer the Equalizer. It neutralizes, more coverage, better finish. WHEN the equalizer becomes available I will buy the largest size.

You could probably wear Equalizer on its own or maybe even over foundation. I am the lightest neutral (or lightest warm) shade in foundation.

Great stuff.
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't have it, but based on the above description I would buy the full size. I am mixing Unblush with my primer (ULTP), and I need something with more coverage for my cheeks lately. Here is to Equalizer magically appearing in the spring collection :)
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:34 pm

I really hate that I missed out on this one. :evil:
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!
ladycattat

Post by ladycattat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm hating that I missed it too. I have broken capillaries on my cheeks and chin that I spend far too much time and effort camoflauging when I think this product would would do the trick with far less trouble!
I too am the fairest warm you can be.
Laurie
Summer,2012
90 Medium
5 BG
5.5 yellow

HG: Sheer Zinc Powder
and Equalizer
E/S..Spellbound, Adorn, and Juiced,
Lips: Roxie,Kinetic, Fascinate, Glacier, Nice Tan

There cannot be a crisis until next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry Kissinger