Help with applying modern/rocker smoky eye kit?

Here's a chance to ask makeup mavens about color selection! You can easily add your picture to posts, and get help with all of your specific makeup questions.
mnmama

Help with applying modern/rocker smoky eye kit?

Post by mnmama » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi there! I purchased the modern smoky eye kit, and while I love the colors and am super excited to wear it, I am completely lost as to how/where to apply each color! :shock: Can anyone help?

Nissa
frckls

Re: Help with applying modern/rocker smoky eye kit?

Post by frckls » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:11 am

As for me, I would put Slick on the mobile lid, stopping at the crease. Then, Rebel at the outer-v and the crease. I would also apply Rebel along the lower lash line. Blackheart would be used last to darken the outer-v.
I would also apply a highlight color at the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes.
Don't forget to blend, blend, blend.

Clean up a bit and to sharpen the edges. Slick a black liner and mascara, et voila!

Good luck!
mnmama

Re: Help with applying modern/rocker smoky eye kit?

Post by mnmama » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:50 am

frckls wrote:As for me, I would put Slick on the mobile lid, stopping at the crease. Then, Rebel at the outer-v and the crease. I would also apply Rebel along the lower lash line. Blackheart would be used last to darken the outer-v.
I would also apply a highlight color at the brow bone and the inner corner of the eyes.
Don't forget to blend, blend, blend.

Clean up a bit and to sharpen the edges. Slick a black liner and mascara, et voila!

Good luck!
Thanks so much--that is a HUGE help!!!! :)