MAC in the future?

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Alli1023

MAC in the future?

Post by Alli1023 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Was wondering if someone could explain to me what exactly the MAC is and how it works? Been seeing some posts on it on the forum and was just wondering. Seems like something I would be interested in but looks like it is over now. Any chance of it happening again?? I would def. sign up for it!
Xarata

Re: MAC in the future?

Post by Xarata » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 am

MAC is The Mystery Adventure Club, and it's basically a price fixed subscription for a monthly package of the GWP (gift with purchase) colors for those who love getting them but can't justify ordering every week. There's usually extra club-only goodies in there, as well as a letter explaining how each color came to be/why it's named what it's named, etc. On average, the club happens once or twice a year, and lasts for 3 months at a time. There will probably be another one eventually, but when is hard to say.
Samantha
"Are you a master of your destiny or a slave to your fear..."

Can't live without colors: Highbeam, Homecoming Queen, Sassy, & Cider

http://sapphiresandstilettos.blogspot.com
http://xarataproject.blogspot.com
Alli1023

Post by Alli1023 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Xarata wrote:MAC is The Mystery Adventure Club, and it's basically a price fixed subscription for a monthly package of the GWP (gift with purchase) colors for those who love getting them but can't justify ordering every week. There's usually extra club-only goodies in there, as well as a letter explaining how each color came to be/why it's named what it's named, etc. On average, the club happens once or twice a year, and lasts for 3 months at a time. There will probably be another one eventually, but when is hard to say.
Thanks for clearing this up for me, I appreciate it. I know it just ended, but I hope it starts up again soon!
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:48 pm

I hope it returns - I loved it!!