Thank you Karen

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
happyhiker

Thank you Karen

Post by happyhiker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am

Karen, I just wanted to say thank you for the incredible products you make. My skin is sensitive, and I have been using your skin care products exclusively for a few years now. There have been a couple of times I've strayed, and have always regretted it and run back to your products. Not only do the items I use not bother my skin, my skin looks great as well.

Piggybacking on that, I cannot wear any foundation other than yours (frankly, I am not interested in looking anywhere else to see if anything else works because yours works so great for me), because it will inevitably make my skin itch or feel heavy and uncomfortable.

I love the variety of eyeshadows and lippies you provide. I stick to a few core colors, but have tons so that I can have variety and fun with them as well.

A biggie for me is that I have bought your makeup for my 14yo daughter. If she's going to wear makeup, I'm going to make sure she's not putting anything bad on her skin. She loves your Peacock eyeliner and wears it almost every day as well as has several of your lippies and balms. She had her friends like to Cosplay (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay) and they have also dressed up as zombies for something. They had to have greyish skin, and whatnot, and used your black lipstick as well as the grey cream eyeliner to tint their skin. My last order I just purchased another black lipstick for her best friend for her Cosplay.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all you do!
Jill
cclee00

Re: Thank you Karen

Post by cclee00 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:57 pm

I agree. My skin is too sensitive to handle anything but my personal facial oil blend and semi-regular Green Tea serum. And the foundation barely makes me break out! (I break out anyway, so it's not personal. ;) ) I just love everything!

I have been thinking lately that we make a lot of requests, but it's just because we love your products! They're so brilliant and work so well. And I think sometimes it's easy to forget to be grateful and to just complain or start taking you for granted, like a vending machine! But no other company or owner takes the time to chat on the forum with everyone, to personally answer questions, and to not only take requests, but specifically create items we have requested. Karen, you are a wonderful, wonderful person, and we are so thankful for you. Please never close Silk Naturals, and always know that we admire you and adore you for what you do and who you are. You're the best, with the best company (and employees! Thanks to the other girls who make it possible!! Jen, Heidi, Susan, and anyone else!).
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
fireproof2012

Post by fireproof2012 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:33 pm

:D Yes!!! Thank you Karen and silk naturals team you all have been awesome!!
kchalbi

Post by kchalbi » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:54 pm

100% agree! Karen and her team are incredible!
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Oh yes, I'm so thankful for Silk Naturals and Karen and her team! They do such an amazing job. And I just love the makeup and skin care! I get so ridiculously excited for new releases :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
fluttershy

Post by fluttershy » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Agreed! I've been holding off on my next order in anticipation of the upcoming Valentine's Day release! In regards to skincare, I really appreciate how transparent Karen and her team are about the ingredients, it goes a long way.
Lalama

Post by Lalama » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Yes!! Thank you for all your hard work, talent, creative ideas and for your whole team! I couldn't wear makeup before Silk Naturals because of allergies and it is so nice to have a place to buy makeup and not worry about reactions because everything is clearly labeled :D! This is also the first place that got me into wearing eye shadows- no itching and beautiful unique colors :D
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Aaaw shucks! Thank you for supporting us over the years. We really and truly wouldn't be here without you!
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten