That moisturizer sample that came in my last order

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
egerandi

That moisturizer sample that came in my last order

Post by egerandi » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:25 am

I received a shea camille (?) moisturizer in my last order. It smells and feels wonderful, just want to make sure it was indeed intended for the face :) It's a bit thicker than my usual stuff, so just wondering. Oh yeah, loving the colors and all my new blushes! About 4 years ago I wasn't wearing blush at all, and slowly graduated up from using the same one to two and now I can't stop :D
marina16

Re: That moisturizer sample that came in my last order

Post by marina16 » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 am

Moisturizer sample?! Oh I got to order now!
Yeah, I used to never wear blushes before but am hooked now! I'm trying out SN blushes and so far am loving them!!!
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:57 am

For that one...it was designed as a face moisturizer- but it does have shea butter in it, so it's better as more of a night cream. It's also good for hands if you want to try it that way too. It's probably not going on the site in that form- I switched a few things around that I like a little bit better. I kind of jumped the gun on that one.
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten
egerandi

Post by egerandi » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 pm

karen wrote:For that one...it was designed as a face moisturizer- but it does have shea butter in it, so it's better as more of a night cream. It's also good for hands if you want to try it that way too. It's probably not going on the site in that form- I switched a few things around that I like a little bit better. I kind of jumped the gun on that one.
Loving it on my hands, and will wait for the improved version for my face.