New Gumballs are up!!!

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
feyith

Re: New Gumballs are up!!!

Post by feyith » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:18 pm

karen wrote:I probably should have put them all together and just called it the "crack pack" :D
Brilliant!!! :lol:
LT16

Post by LT16 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Cupcake wrote:I just checked out and then went back to see what I actually bought :lol:
:lol: That is too funny because that is what I just did. Ha!

This is my first gumball since I've always missed out previously so am excited to get a chance this time around.
lwoodall10

Post by lwoodall10 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Pomi...Is that bad I didn't think either. I didn't even read the descriptions until after I bought them :oops: Kinjal...now that I have read the color descriptions St. Tropez sounds like the nude I have been looking for...Karen...Crack Pack :lol: I love it! My dh was wondering what I was frantically typing on my phone as we were going to dinner. I was sure Paypal wouldn't work on it...but sadly formatting does not thus the long run on post.
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Guilty, too. . . just ordered them all! :oops:
~Tracy~
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm

I caved. :oops:

Gumballs sell out too quickly for me to wait the week until my no-buy is over....I'm really excited about the balm. I find the other ones too soft, so this one sounds I don't really do colored glosses, so those didn't interest me. I did get samples of Cherish, the creamy concealer, and the strawberry spritz (I wanted to try that last year but wait too long and missed it). I also threw in a couple of other things to get the GWP.

Using my saved up points, I only spent $5.50, and I extended my no-buy to make up for the order. ;)
Cupcake

Post by Cupcake » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 pm

robinbird_22 wrote: Gumballs sell out too quickly for me to wait the week until my no-buy is over....
Ah didn't you know? Gumballs are exempt from no-buys. 8-) They're a rarity and a "right place, right time, meant to be" thang. They're also so low cost that you couldn't pass them by. Also, think of it as an act of public service selflessly offering yourself to try out the new loot.

All these excuses are perfectly valid and acceptable reasons* to break a no-buy

*except to husbands and bank managers
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

YES! That's my story.... act of public service!! :D
~Tracy~
Pomi

Post by Pomi » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Cupcake wrote:
robinbird_22 wrote: Gumballs sell out too quickly for me to wait the week until my no-buy is over....
Ah didn't you know? Gumballs are exempt from no-buys. 8-) They're a rarity and a "right place, right time, meant to be" thang. They're also so low cost that you couldn't pass them by. Also, think of it as an act of public service selflessly offering yourself to try out the new loot.

:lol: You're so funny...
royalgoddessbeth

Post by royalgoddessbeth » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Yay! Bought 3 out of 4- Stockholm is just a bit too scary for my warm-toned skin. Also purchased Sultry, which has been in my cart for a month now, as well as Smooth and Full. I'm psyched about getting a full-size moisturizing balm for .75!
SN addict par excellence!
Favorite Blushes: Foxxy, Climax, Cider and Jamie
Favorite Lipstick: Negligee
Primer/Foundation/Finishing Powder: I'm a mad scientist!

I would join a 12 step program for my SN addiction, but 12 steps are for quitters!
robinbird_22

Post by robinbird_22 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Cupcake wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Cupcake! I'm really looking forward to getting my order. It has been a while since I have gotten a package, and now I have 4 on the way (2 swaps, a PIF, and now this order). Woo hoo! I can also consider them a reward for doing so well with getting my wisdom teeth out (still recovering, but I think I'm doing pretty well with it).