Fall 2013- wish list??

Post your favorite tips and tricks, FOTD's, and swap foundation recipes!
Charz

Re: Fall 2013- wish list??

Post by Charz » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:42 am

I concur with the suggestions for variations on Strawberry Fields. Since Strawberry Fields is neutral red, I'd love a warm-orange-based-red version of it, like a more wearable version of Hustle. :)

I was also thinking recently how much I love SN's fine shimmer lippies with moderate (scale 3+) coverage, and wished I had more to choose from - along the lines of Beguile, Figment, Allure. The subtle shimmer gives such nice dimension to the lips.

A return of the old yellow cream concealer (for under eyes) in the new cream concealer formula would be appreciated as well.

I love the new slick sticks. It makes me a little nauseous after a few hours of wear though. Would it be possible to add a smidge of flavouring and scent back in?

Edited to add: I'd also love a more pigmented Bustle with shimmer. I know it's already a more pigmented version of Peachy Keen, but it's gorgeous and I wish it would show up more on my lips!
Last edited by Charz on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maeva

Post by Maeva » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:53 am

I especially like Oxana's suggestions for primer, and new lip colors in plums and nudes. You can always count on me there ;)

I will add my wish for a neutral (or slightly warm), full-coverage rose shade with minimal shimmer...an "updated" Rapturous. Or perhaps a lipstain of the same description.

A pale tanish-nude lipstain would be wonderful!

I would really love a Gloss Stick along the lines of Broadway...a classy shimmer gloss with a bit of green.

Thanks for asking! And for all that you do :D
I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little...you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny. – Coco Chanel
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:43 pm

I also like a little bit of vanilla and stevia in my lipsticks. I really miss my beloved Zinnia. I hope you can do a slickstick or ALG version of it. That gorgeous coral with a little touch of Gold is just not to be found anywhere. believe me I have looked. A perfect fall coral. Also a plummy pink with some gold would be nice.Beautiful with a black dress and matching nails.I also wish for some lip pencils in matching or close colors. I find they finish the look and define the lips even more.Thanks Karen I was lying in bed last night thinking about what else I want. HA HA.
rymorg2

Post by rymorg2 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:00 pm

I also love Oxana's primer idea, and some more nude toned lipsticks for fall, maybe a few lighter and a few deeper based plummy nudes? A Halloween kit would be awesome too! And I also like the idea of autumn scented things, especially pumpkin, apple and cider stuff....fall fragrances are my favorite!
Cosmetology Educator with gluten sensitivity, eczema and other ingredients sensitivities
Vegan Ivory, 10 scoops to 1 scoop buttery gold[/color]
zooeyblue

Post by zooeyblue » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:25 pm

I really love the Citrus Cleaner Concentrate gumball from the spring. Please, please bring that back as a regular item! It is wonderful for cleaning countertops--no worries about chemicals!--plus, it's worked great for everything else I've used it to clean.

More lippies like Strawberry Fields--love the depth and staying power. Corals are always a win for me. And like sunnyray, I also miss Zinnia!
~Tracy~
ega

Post by ega » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:54 pm

Thanks for asking Karen!

I really miss Ambrosia, Cerise and Flaunt. It would be lovely if they could be made as Slick Sticks! Or Kisser Slickers :)
Foundation Mix: 3 x Buttery Gold : 2 x Yellow Booster : 0.5 x Green Booster : 57 x Original Ivory : 3 x Glow
Lips: Pure, Ambrosia, Reaction, Chemise, Flaunt, Cerise | Eyes: Grassroots Green, Goddess, Motive, Fuse
sunnyray

Post by sunnyray » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:40 am

How about Raspberry Fields for a variation on the Strawberry Fields lippie? I was looking at my strawberries and my raspberries this morning. I think a little deeper would be perfect for the fall. A little more pink and less orange. Keep it sheer it would be perfect!
Oxana124

Post by Oxana124 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:32 am

I love the idea of variations of Strawberry Fields. It looks so cool in the tube, like strawberry jello! And I love the sheerness of the color, I usually can't wear, but this is the most wearable red I have tried.
Raspberry Fields sounds nice, I like the idea of stick to the "fields" theme.
Maybe also some Lavender Fields?
And something a little deeper purple, but still very sheer, like this:
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxana124
http://swatchsoiree.blogspot.com
cclee00

Post by cclee00 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 am

All these sound great! And maybe the return of Stiletto and Spike in Slick Sticks? They seem like good fall lippies.

I definitely second the return of the MAC!
Caroline

Makeup junkie extraordinaire and geek
karen
Site Admin

Post by karen » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:58 pm

Cool! We're working on some fun things :)
What's this primer thingie? Do you have a link? I've been using the cream concealers as a base coat this Summer, and that's actually working pretty well. Hmmm...
"If it doesn't keep me up at night- it's not worth doing"- Ina Garten