Birdie: Make-up wearing Service Dog

Come in and hang-out with the girls! All off topic posts go here.
Hoyden

Re: Birdie: Make-up wearing Service Dog

Post by Hoyden » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:01 am

lilychemgirl wrote:I hope I am not being too controversial, but I support a ban of fighting breed dogs, the same dog that killed our chickens has also killed numerous other pets, and bitten my neighbor, and there are news stories all the time about attacks from fighting breeds of dog. I don't blame the dogs, I blame the owners who allow their dogs to roam, don't socialize them properly etc., but seeing as you can't ban the owners (lol) think it is a good idea to ban the dogs. I don't support mass euthenising, but I do support no longer breeding/sterilizing the ones we have.
I know some people really love pit bulls, but how many times have you ever heard of a Labrador attacking a child?
I think that if you give a good, loving home to a pitbull or other fighting breed of dog from a shelter that is great, but why breed more?
Please don't flame me :?
Instead of taking this thread off topic, I created another with my response so that you or anyone else can ask any questions about this topic. No flaming, I promise.

http://host.silknaturals.com/forum/view ... f=6&t=2049
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble.
Courage is the foundation of integrity. ~ Keshavan Nair
JenK

Post by JenK » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 pm

I just noticed the Mikimoto's!!! That is too much!!!!
jenterrier

Post by jenterrier » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 am

I think the blame is to those owners who allowed their dogs to be roamed. They should know the outcomes of doing things before finally doing it.